Best PayPal Casino Sites In India👛
There is no denying that PayPal is one of the most popular e-wallets around. E-wallets are known to be a safe way to transfer funds online, thanks to the fact that you don’t have to submit your financial information with every transaction, especially when you play at the best PayPal casino sites in India.
This e-wallet uses Secure Socket Layer digital encryption for every single transfer. This means whenever you fund your casino account or withdraw your winnings using PayPal, you’re double protected by both PayPal and the online casino’s SSL technology.
What’s more, you’ll get an email from PayPal every time it processes a casino deposit or withdrawal. This adds even more protection, as you’ll spot any unusual activity immediately and you can report it to the company.
Deposits at PayPal casinos are instant, so you can get on with playing your favourite casino games, be it slots, live casino games or a classic table option. Withdrawals are also faster than some other payment methods accepted by Indian online casinos, with winnings reflecting in your account in as little as 24 hours.
If all this appeals to you, check out our list of the best PayPal casino sites in India on this page.
|1||ComeOn Review||₹10,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|2||Betway||₹60,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|3||Casumo||₹100,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|4||Parimatch Review||150% Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|5||Royal Panda Review||₹100,000 Bonus||10 Freespins||Play Now|
|6||Genesis Casino Review||₹30,000 Bonus||20 Freespins||Play Now|
|7||Casino Days||₹20,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|8||Leovegas Review||₹80,000 Bonus||100 Freespins||Play Now|
18+ | T&C's Apply | Responsible Gambling is advised. Gambling is an entertainment form that comes with a considerable risk of losing your money. Never play with more than you can afford to lose.
PayPal Casinos and Indian Banks 🏦
PayPal is a fantastic alternative to traditional payment methods like bank transfer or credit card payments and Indian players like using it at online casinos. It’s safe, convenient and fast, allowing for secure payments with the utmost protection.
PayPal digitally processes transactions between you and your favourite online casino in exchange for a percentage of the money. PayPal charges users 4.4% and a fixed fee on international payments.
While there are countries that don’t allow PayPal transactions, the good news is that many Indian banks deal with PayPal, including:
- ICICI Bank
- HDFC Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Axis Bank
- South Indian Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Bank of India
- Federal Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Standard Chartered Bank
Frequently Asked Questions About PayPal Casinos
🔒Is it safe to play at PayPal casinos in India?
Yes, it’s one of the easiest and safest e-wallets for online casino players. The payment method follows RBI policies and user data is encrypted, while payments to and from PayPal casinos are protected by SSL encryption technology.
🆓Are PayPal accounts free to create?
Yes, it’s completely free to open a PayPal account for playing at online casinos in India.
💳What are the best casino payment alternatives to PayPal?
If you don’t want to use bank transfers or credit cards at online casinos, you can use other e-wallets like Neteller or Skrill, Apple Pay, Google Pay, MuchBetter or UPI.
👱♂️Do I have to verify my identity to play at PayPal casinos?
You can receive payments from online casinos without verifying your PayPal account, provided you’ve successfully verified your email address and activated your PayPal account. You will have to verify your identity at casinos, though.
🧾Do I have to have a bank account for PayPal?
Yes, you need an Indian bank account or a credit card before you can use PayPal at online casinos.
✔️What specific requirements are there to use PayPal in India?
You are not allowed to use services for illegal activities (so it’s alright if you’re playing at offshore PayPal casinos) and you need to provide valid personal and bank information when you create your account. We also recommend reading both PayPal’s and the online casino’s payment terms and conditions before creating accounts.
✅Do all online casinos in India accept PayPal?
Not all of them, but the PayPal casinos on this page will allow you to use this payment method for deposits and withdrawals.
😎Which are the best online PayPal casinos for Indians?
There are plenty of well-established, licensed casinos in India that accept PayPal deposits and withdrawals that are safe and speedy. Take a look through our top list on this page.
Getting Started At PayPal Casinos In India 💱
Before you can play at PayPal casinos, you need a PayPal account. It’s a simple process that will only take you a few minutes.
- Visit PayPal’s official website and click the “Sign Up” button.
- Complete the registration process by providing the required information.
- Verify your email address.
- Log in to your new account and verify it by adding a bank account and credit card.
The verification process will take a few working days, but it will remove any limits from your newly created account.
You’ll need to complete the verification to send payments to PayPal casinos and withdraw your winnings. There are four ways to do this:
Add PAN details – the name on your PayPal account and your PAN card should be the same, or you risk your account being suspended.
Confirm email address – do this immediately to verify your PayPal account. It’s a simple process. Head to your email inbox and click the link provided in the PayPal welcome email.
Confirm your bank details – under RBI rules, you must link your PAN with a local bank account. If you don’t have PAN details, you can apply online at India.gov.in and link it when you receive it. It takes around 2 to 3 days, and you’ll need to make sure you enter all your details accurately, including your bank account number, the IFSC and your name. You can then confirm your bank details when PayPal sends a small deposit, and you enter the correct deposit values on its website.
Enter the purpose code (this applies to withdrawals) – choose the purpose that defines the nature of your business for which you will receive money. It’s a default, typically, but you can choose any other when you make a withdrawal.
How To Make A Deposit 💰
With your PayPal account set up, you’re ready to pick a site from our list of recommended PayPal casinos in India. Provided an online casino has a valid gambling license and accepts PayPal as an option, you’re golden.
Funding your online casino account with PayPal is a breeze.
- Create an account at your chosen PayPal casino in India.
- Click on the casino’s cashier or deposit option.
- Choose PayPal from the list of payment methods.
- Enter your PayPal account information (usually your email address) and the amount you want to deposit. Remember that casinos have different minimum deposit amounts.
- PayPal will transfer the funds either in rupees or convert it to another currency if the casino doesn’t accept INR.
- PayPal then redirects all casino banking transfers to your account, unless you change your deposit method.
- If there are funds in your PayPal account, they are transferred to the casino and reflected in your online casino account immediately. Alternatively, rupees will be taken from your linked bank account. You’ll need to sign into PayPal before a deposit for added security.
How To Make A Withdrawal 💸
When you’re ready to withdraw your winnings from PayPal casinos, there’s good news. It’s just as easy as making a deposit.
- Head to the casino’s withdrawal page and choose PayPal as your payment option.
- Enter the amount of money you want to withdraw. Make sure you’ve gone through the casino’s terms and conditions in terms of withdrawals and have met any bonus wagering requirements.
- Confirm the withdrawal and wait anywhere from a few minutes to 24 hours (depending on the casino) for your funds to reflect in your PayPal account.
This is one of the faster methods when it comes to withdrawing funds from PayPal casinos in India. Once the funds reflect in your account, you can withdraw them to your bank account.
If you’re new to PayPal, the company will withhold any money you receive and release it 21 days after verifying the account. Under your PayPal balance, you’ll notice a “Money on Hold” notification that will remain until you’ve met the below requirements:
- Received a minimum amount of US$200.
- Smoothly completed 20 transactions without a return, claim or dispute.
- Maintained good standing of your account for a minimum of 60 days.
Once you’ve met these three requirements, you’ll receive all future payments within 24 hours of requesting a withdrawal from PayPal to your local bank account. Be aware that your bank may charge withdrawal or conversion fees.
Pros and Cons With PayPal ✅
By now you realise that PayPal is one of the most popular payment systems used at online casinos in India. Some of the best PayPal casinos include this banking method for Indian players, and it stands head and shoulders above other banking options for several reasons, including:
- Meets the Reserve Bank of India policies.
- If you don’t have a credit card to link to your PayPal account, you can use a debit card.
- Easy and safe online payment system to use in India and around the world.
- Recurring payments to casinos can be cancelled at any time.
- Deposits and withdrawals from PayPal casinos can be done with Indian rupees.
- PayPal follows automatic currency conversion processes.
- It’s free and easy to create an account.
- Deposits to PayPal casinos in India are instant, so you can play your favourite slots and casino games from providers like NetEnt, Microgaming and Evolution Studios immediately.
- Most online casinos offer generous welcome bonuses for PayPal deposits.
- You can send bulk payments.
- Payments are protected using two-factor authentication, encryption and other security measures including firewalls and information access controls.
- Withdrawals from PayPal casinos are faster than some other payment methods.
- You can store your card details on a single, secure platform.
- You’ll receive an email notification after every casino deposit and withdrawal.
This is a long list, and we truly cannot dispute the benefits of playing at PayPal casinos in India. But like other good payment methods, this option does have one or two downfalls, such as:
- It can take up to several working days to link your bank account, verify your PayPal account or add a credit card.
- There are occasional fees involved with using this option.
- While many people have never had an issue with PayPal, some users complain that bugs are common, not allowing you to add a credit card or postponing a withdrawal.