What is a Cash or Crash Live Casino?💰
Evolution Gaming released Cash or Crash Live in the fall of 2021. This chance-based game has since been headlined as the game of the year! Cash or Crash is an entirely live and online casino game show which allows players more control in their gaming than ever before. Find the best Cash or Crash Casino sites in India here!
What makes the Cash or Crash casino game unique is that it is a completely interactive live casino game which is player-based. Step aside, RNG system controls, as you – the player – take the reins!
The goal of Cash or Crash Live is to move up a 20-step ladder. You do this by either using the green balls or the one gold ball found in the machine. Make sure to avoid the red balls though, as these can see you out of the betting round.
Cash or Crash Overview:
- Release year: 2021
- RTP: 99.59%
- Game Features: Cash or Crash is played with a Ball Machine that will draw balls after each player has placed a bet. The balls consist of 19 Green balls, 8 Red and 1 Golden ball which acts as the games bonus feature.
- Max win: 50,000x your stake
- Gameplay: Easy to play and appeals to both low stake players and high rollers.
- Amount of Players: Unlimited
|1||Jackpot Guru Review||₹1,00,000 Bonus||20 Freespins||Play Now|
|2||Parimatch Review||₹1,05,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|3||FizzSlots Review||₹50,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|4||Bons Review||₹2,00,000 Bonus||200 Freespins||Play Now|
|5||Bigwinner Review||₹1,00,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|6||HappiStar Casino||₹80,000 Bonus||30 Freespins||Play Now|
|7||Jeetcity Review||₹70,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|8||10Cric Review||₹60,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|9||Casino Days Review||₹100,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|10||Betway Review||₹60,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|11||Leovegas Review||₹80,000 Bonus||100 Freespins||Play Now|
|12||Royal Panda Review||₹1,00,000 Bonus||10 Freespins||Play Now|
18+ | T&C's Apply | Responsible Gambling is advised. Gambling is an entertainment form that comes with a considerable risk of losing your money. Never play with more than you can afford to lose.
Where Can I Play Live Cash or Crash?💡
As Cash or Crash Live is still a fairly new game to play, there are a limited amount of online casinos that have this as an option for players. Fear not though, we are certain that this number will increase in no time, as this is proving to be a very fun and entertaining game for players.
You can go through our top list of expertly curated online casinos where you will find that some of them offer Cash or Crash live. While you are browsing through, why not see what other live games pique your interest?
When deciding on where to play Cash or Crash there are some guidelines to follow when you are on the lookout for the best online casino that offers Cash or Crash if you do not find what you are looking for in our top list:
- Game Selection: Always make sure that Crash or Crash is available at the online casino you have chosen to play at. It will also be beneficial to you to see whether there are any other games that you might want to try out. You would want to get the widest selection of games available to you on one platform to avoid having to jump from casino site to casino site to play the games that you like.
- Licensing: We always advise you to only play at online casinos that hold a valid license to offer their services to users. This not only ensures that you will only be met with fair gaming practices but it will also be a sure-fire way of knowing that your personal information and funds are safe and secure.
- Payment methods: The way you found your online casino account is important. You would want to pick an online casino site that supports the payment methods of your choice. This will make depositing funds and withdrawing your winnings an easy and effortless process.
- Support: When FAQs can’t help you to sort out your specific query, it is extremely helpful to be able to receive support right when you want it. Better yet, most online casino sites offer a 24/7 chat widget where you can get the help you want quickly. To make things even easier for yourself, check to see if the online casino offers support in your native tongue which will lead to your queries being resolved in no time.
- Bonuses and Promotions: Boosting your balance is what every online gambler likes to hear. Take a close look at what bonuses and promotions are offered at the online casino site that you want to play at. Bonuses that can elevate your balance could mean that you can play for longer and have more opportunities to land that big win.
Frequently Asked Questions About Cash or Crash Live Casinos
❓How do you climb the ladder?
In our “Tips and Tricks for Cash or Crash Live” section, you can read about strategies that you can apply to help you climb the payout ladder.
🗣️What sort of payouts can I expect?
Being a high volatility game with an RTP of 99,5% players can expect the payout to be good. Read more in our “Payouts in Cash or Crash” section.
💵Are there any wildcards in Cash or Crash?
Yes, there is one! In the ball machine there will always be one gold ball. This gold ball helps you to block one red ball, allowing you to step up the ladder.
⚖️Can I withdraw my winnings?
Absolutely! You have the option to either withdraw your first-hand or to withdraw half of your winnings.
🤔What are the pros and cons of playing Cash or Crash?
Cash or Crash Live doesn’t have very many cons, but we review them in the “Pros and Cons of Cash or Crash Live” section of our article.
⁉️Are there any hidden rules that I should know about?
Not at all, no. The rules of the game are very simple to follow, and we outline them in our “Cash or Crash Live Game Rules” section for you.
🎰Where can I play Cash or Crash Live?
We have compiled a list of what we feel are the best online casino sites that offer Cash or Crash Live. Feel free to review them but remember that as the player the choice is yours!
🕵Is this a game of chance?
Absolutely yes! Cash or Crash Live is 100% a chance-based game.
How To Play Cash or Crash Live at an Online Casino?📝
The rules for Cash or Crash Live are incredibly simple and easy to follow. To get to grips with how to play Cash or Crash you can follow these six easy-to-remember steps:
- You will have to sign up or register an account at the online casino that offers Cash or Crash of your choice.
- Next, you will want to make a deposit to fund your casino account to play Cash or Crash Live with real money. Simply navigate to the cashier section and select “deposit”. There you will be able to select your preferred payment method and select the amount you would like to deposit.
- Navigate to the games section to find Cash or Crash or type it in the search bar usually located at the top of the games section page. Launch the game.
- You can now place your bet to start playing.
- The machine will then shuffle all the balls, and will randomly select one ball
- In the event that a green ball is chosen, you then climb the ladder and your win multiplier increases
- If a red ball comes up then the game round ends and all winnings are lost
- If you are still playing on a green ball, then you have the following options: continue to chase a larger win, take half of your winnings, or collect all winnings
- All gold balls grant a shield against one red ball
Cash or Crash Live Game Rules 🧠
As most children learn, green is “go” and red is “stop”. This applies to Cash or Crash Live games as well. This game is incredibly simple and easy to learn. Once you have opened the game screen, you will see a machine in the middle of your screen. This is a ball machine that mixes the balls altogether.
Before any new game round begins, the system will prompt you to place your bet. If you look to the lower right-hand corner of your screen, you can see all the cash or crash stats for the previous game rounds. If you look to the left-hand side of the screen you can also see the live game chat, as well as the game show host.
Once you have placed your bet, a new ball is then drawn. There is no real betting strategy needed, as the betting options here are not complicated – simply choose a figure to bet, and off you go. After placing your bet the machine can take up to 20 seconds before a ball is drawn. You can only advance on to the next multiplier stage if a green or gold ball is drawn. You are then able to choose one of three options:
- Continue (this is the default option)
- Take half of your winnings and continue on
- Take all of your winnings and sit out until the next game round starts
However, if the horrid red ball is drawn, then you are out of the game round. You also lose all of your winnings as well as your bet.
Gold balls are an amazing feature in Cash or Crash Live, and they act as a type of bonus feature. In all game machines, there is only ever one gold ball. If this gold ball is drawn, it acts as a shield against one red ball. This means that when a red ball is next drawn, then the game round can still continue as if the red ball was a green ball, and you can advance up the ladder. Unfortunately, this can only happen once, and all other red balls that are drawn will end the game round.
Cash or Crash Live Terms and Conditions☠️
Any terms and conditions that are laid out for the game, will come from the online casino site you are playing through. It is always important to remember that in India, each state governs their own laws and regulations around online gambling.
This can mean that in some states you will not be allowed to place a bet or withdraw any winnings. Always make sure of your local laws, and if you still aren’t certain then feel free to visit the 24/7 customer support that most online casinos offer.
Payment Methods for Playing Cash or Crash Live 💰
As with any online casino, any casino that offers Cash or Crash Live will have its own payment methods. We always recommend first reviewing the casino site’s terms and conditions, as well as contacting their customer support if you aren’t certain.
Credit and debit cards are widely used to make payments. However, some banks in some Indian states do not allow online casino transactions. There are however many other payment options available to you such as e-wallets and other payment services that you can use to fund your online casino account to play Cash or Crash.
The most common types of payment and deposit methods found in online casinos in India are:
- Paysafecard: Voucher-type of payment option, you can buy a voucher from a local vendor that you can use to fund your online casino account.
- PayPal: one of the forerunners of e-wallets, this quick and easy payment method is used by thousands of users and vendors in India and worldwide.
- Google Pay: This mobile payment service lets you make lightning-fast deposits using any of your Android mobile devices.
- Skrill: This e-wallet has been offering a wide range of online deposit and transfer services since its launch in 2001. Operating in over 120 countries with 40 supported currencies, Skrill is a popular choice for online gamblers.
- Neteller: Easy to use e-wallet where you can easily top up your casino account using Netteller. With a long-standing track record, this payment service is available in 15 languages. They also offer a premium membership which will get you additional features and lower fees.
Payouts in Cash or Crash 💸
Cash or Crash live is a unique game with simple yet interesting gameplay. Although there is only one bet option in the game, that one bet you place could be the one that gets you a huge payout.
The game features a two-step ladder paytable and the higher you climb the rungs the higher multipliers and your possible payout will get. There are 20 rungs that you can climb while playing. Your payout limit range from 1.2x to 18,000x while the shield is still intact. When the shield is broken the payout can reach an astounding 50,000x.
Let us take a look at what a prize level 20 and a prize level 1 would look like:
- Prize level 20: Initial Payout of 18,000x with an Increased Payout of 50,000x
- Prize level 1: Initial Payout of 1.2x with an Increased Payout of 1.2x
Pros and Cons of Cash or Crash Live ⚖️
As with any game, it is up to the player to determine if they enjoy playing the game or not. We list some very simple pros and cons for players to see if Cash or Crash Live is for them:
- Simple and easy to learn and play
- No complicated betting methods
- Easy to learn strategies
- Low-risk factor
- Real-time gameplay and results
- Simple rules and a lack of intense strategy are not for players who enjoy the thrill of calculating the odds.
- Depending on the strategy a player uses, they can sit for long periods before the next betting round starts.
Tips and Tricks for Cash or Crash Live 💭
As this is still a fairly new game, the tips and tricks are still being tweaked. When it comes to a Cash or Crash strategy, there are four main strategies that have come out so far though, and we review them here for you:
First Ball Strategy
This is what we call a Cash or Crash RTP (or Percentage of Return to Player) strategy. This is where you simply cash out on your first ball. Any first ball cashout will pay out 1.2x your first bet. This is not an ideal strategy for players who don’t enjoy sitting and watching others play, as this means you will need to wait several minutes until the next round begins. It is good as an option, however, if you are looking to build your cash pile up slowly and surely.
Take Half Strategy
Being two steps up on the ladder means that you have now doubled your bet. At this stage, when you take half of your winnings and are guaranteed no losses. If you continue to move up the ladder and win, then you will only receive half of the winnings. This is still considered a profit though. As you have your initial bet back already, you can then think about continuing with the Playing the Percentage strategy. Alternatively, you can also take chances here and potentially climb up to a 9,000x or 25,000x win. You never know where that gold ball will be.
Playing the Percentage Strategy
As we mentioned earlier in the article, if you look to the bottom of your screen you are able to see the odds for each ball drawn in previous rounds. If you choose to, you can make a calculated decision on how to proceed, using these percentages to help guide you. As soon as the red ball and green ball percentages start to line up, you know it is a good time to cash out and take your winnings. Alternatively, you can also take half of your winnings and risk continuing to keep climbing up the ladder.
Official Evolution Gaming Strategy
One of the beauties of this game is that the studio that created it, Evolution Gaming, have mentioned their own strategy for this game. They recommend to keep taking balls until level 9, and then stopping. If you have received a gold ball already, then continue until a red ball is brought up, and then take out your winnings.
Our Cash or Crash Live Casino Game Conclusion🔎
We absolutely love the idea of this game! Using a machine, much like a bingo machine, the balls are randomly mixed up and drawn. There is no cap on how many players can play in a game, which means you never have to wait for a table or machine to be empty. Depending on which strategy you use though, you may need to wait a while in between betting rounds, which isn’t the best for impatient players.
Aside from being made by a great gaming studio, Cash or Crash Live has the potential to see an 18,000x win or even a 50,000x win – and who can turn that down? Because players are allowed to essentially bank their first bet and then freeroll their following bets, it limits the risk a player takes, making this an amazingly fun and entertaining game.
Still not certain if it’s a game for you? Not a problem at all! Simply give it a go and decide for yourself if this is one to bookmark. Enjoy! Take a look if you can score an online casino bonus or live casino bonus before playing.