Highest Rated Bookmaker Apps 2021 ⭐
In this in-depth betting app guide, we have done extensive testing of the best betting apps in India and collected data about the top betting apps with real user reviews to crown the best betting apps in several categories such as the highest-rated app, the best cricket app, and the app with best odds.
We will answer the following questions:
- Who offers the Best Betting App?
- What is a Betting App?
- How to Use Betting Apps
- Are These Apps Safe to Use in India?
- How do we Test Gambling Products?
- And much more
|1||Betway||₹2,500 Bonus||0-20 Freespins||Play Now|
|2||10Cric Review||₹20,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|3||Royal Panda Review||₹100,000 Bonus||10 Freespins||Play Now|
|4||ComeOn Review||₹10,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
18+ | T&C's Apply | Responsible Gambling is advised. Gambling is an entertainment form that comes with a considerable risk of losing your money. Never play with more than you can afford to lose.
In addition to our team having many years of experience in the iGaming industry, we’ve spent countless hours testing and reviewing every available and legitimate betting app on the Indian market. The results of those tests are later combined and compared to user reviews of the betting apps on reliable platforms such as Trustpilot, App Store, and Google Play.
By doing this, we can create the most accurate and transparent guide to the highest-rated betting apps in the region, based on both expertise and genuine user experiences.
Best Betting App: Betway 🥇
Betway is one of the biggest betting companies in Europe and its betting app belongs to the absolute top-tier of mobile gambling software. And with a 4.4/5 rating in Google Play and a 4.7/5 rating in the App Store, it’s safe to say that Betway’s customers agree with us. Betway offers the best overall betting app in India right now.
- Betway (Betway Review)
- Welcome offer: 100% up to ₹2500
- Available on iOS & Android
- High Ratings in TrustPilot, AppStore, and Google Play.
- Deposit Methods: Deposit methods: Neteller, Skrill, Paypal, Paysafecard, Visa/Mastercard, Entropay, and Bank Transfer
With thousands of markets and bets to pick from, an intuitive interface, and great integration on iOS and Android, you’re guaranteed to have a next-level mobile betting experience.
And if you ever get bored with the incredible betting selection, you can try your luck with over 450 different online casino games.
Either way, after having reviewed the Indian betting market, we’ve come to the conclusion that Betway is the superior betting app.
Best Cricket Betting App: 10Cric 🏏
10Cric is offering the best online cricket betting app in India. They also claim the first prize for the best IPL Betting app. Cricket is by far the most popular sport in India, in terms of numbers of viewers and bettors alike. In turn, this has created a natural demand for great cricket betting apps in Indian, of which there are a lot.
As a Cricket-focused betting app, 10Cric offers a wide array of cricket betting opportunities.
- 10Cric (10Cric Review)
- Welcome Offer: ₹10,000 Casino Bonus + 20 Free Spins!
- Available on iOS & Android
- Great user reviews
- Deposit Methods: Neteller, Skrill, ecoPayz, Bitcoin, Visa, Mastercard, Bank Transfers
- Offers poor odds compared to competitors 👎
- Bet On: IPL, T20 World Cup, ICC World Cup, BPL and many more tournaments
Out of all the cricket apps available on the market, 10Cric stands out as the best one.
10Cric is a sportsbook with a strong focus on cricket betting on the Asian market. Although, they do offer a range of other betting markets as well and are generally considered to be a well-rounded bookmaker.
Best Odds: ComeOn and Royal Panda 🏆
One of the most crucial factors when deciding where to bet, are the bets and odds offered.
You see, every sportsbook and betting operator sets their own odds, which are calculated by teams of professionals whose sole job it is to beat the bettors.
With that said, certain sportsbooks online offer better odds than others. That is why we always recommend that you “go odds shopping”, ie. compare odds offered on the same event by several bookies to find the best odds for you.
While creating this guide, we did find that there are two sportsbooks that on average offer better odds than some of their competitors.
- ComeOn – A Swedish-based gambling site offering casino games as well as betting using their app. Offers great betting opportunities and fair odds.
- RoyalPanda – A well-established casino and betting app based in Europe and operated by the iGaming giants LeoVegas.
*Note: Odds shopping is something that you have to get comfortable with if you’re going to bet on a serious level. To do so, you need to open accounts with several betting apps and sportsbooks so that you can compare all their offerings for each event you’re interested in. This does require you to deposit funds to several accounts which, in turn, requires a larger budget than when betting using one operator.
Other Great Indian Betting Apps 📱
The above-mentioned betting apps are the best in certain categories. However, there is a large number of other fantastic apps for betting in Indian that you should be aware of. Right now, the following seven betting apps all belong to the top tier.
– Casumo: Since 2012, Casumo has offered betting and casino games to customers all over the world. With a Casumo account, you get access to thousands of betting opportunities on everything from cricket and football to dart and eSports. And you can enjoy a 50,000 INR welcome bonus.
– Bet365: One of the most recognized brands on the market and a true, ground-breaking, industry-leader. In case you want to bet like a professional we do suggest you give the Bet365 betting app a try.
– Unibet: There are currently more than 40,000 events listed on Unibet daily, giving you the option of betting on any event that you’re interested in. Whether you like to bet on large international sports and tournaments, or smaller sports and leagues, Unibet has you covered.
– LeoVegas: Is an international betting mammoth that serves a large portion of the entire world. What makes LeoVegas unique is that they are a “mobile-first” operator, meaning their software has been designed mainly for mobile betting and live casino games.
– 22Bet: In a few short years, 22Bet has risen to become one of the biggest online betting operators in the world, offering its services across Europe, Asia, and certain regions in Africa, to mention a few. The selection of bonuses, campaigns, and listed events is unparalleled.
– 888: This is an enormous brand that offers some of the highest-quality mobile apps for casino, poker, live casino, and, more importantly, betting. 888 is as trustworthy as a sportsbook can be and they are legally operating in India where they offer several local betting opportunities,
– Rizk: A rather new sportsbook on the market that offers a great design and incredibly user-friendliness. Unfortunately, the betting product is still somewhat limited since this is a new market for Rizk that they are still developing.
Frequently asked questions about Betting Apps
What is a betting app?
A betting app is exactly what it sounds like: an app developed for betting.
Betting apps are almost always developed by sportsbooks and gambling brands that also offer online betting and casino games. These apps allow you to bet on sports events from wherever you are as long as you have a smartphone or tablet and an internet connection.
How Does Betting on an App Work?
Betting apps work very similarly to regular online betting platforms.
You download the app to your mobile device and create an account with the sportsbook. Later, when you log in to your account, you will be presented with a range of betting markets and all the tools you need to effectively analyze sports stats to place bets.
Some betting apps even support live streaming of sports events.
How Do I Download A Betting App?
The vast majority of highly-ranked and licensed betting apps are available to download from the App Store (iOS, iPhone, iPad) and Google Play (Android). Some apps are even available on Windows phones.
Furthermore, there is also a selection of betting apps that can only be downloaded from the gambling sites which the app is connected to.
Who offers the best betting app in India?
As described at the beginning of the guide above, the best betting app in Indian is Betway.
This app is superior to all other mobile betting software on the market right now. Not only does the Betway betting app dominate in Indian but also the rest of the world, being the fact that Betway is one of the biggest online sportsbooks in Europe.
- Are betting apps legal and safe to use in India?
Both yes and no.
You see, there are plenty of licensed and safe betting apps that are readily available to Indian bettors. Although, there is also a plethora of unregulated, thus unsafe, sportsbook and apps that you have to avoid.
There are two ways that you can control if a betting app is safe. The first one is to check whether the app is licensed by a trustworthy regulatory body. This method does require some knowledge about trustworthy bookmarker licenses.
Your other option is to stick with the casino and betting apps that we have reviewed and recommended. We only recommend operators that we would use ourselves and prioritize licenses above everything else.
That way, you can always trust that the operators on this site are safe.
- How can I be successful when betting?
Becoming a successful bettor is not easy and it requires a lot of dedication and study. The main skill you need to become successful is knowledge about the sport and teams you bet on. But there is much more to it than that.
What’s interesting about betting is that, unlike most other forms of gambling, you can actually turn the house edge in your favour and make steady profits from betting.
To learn more about how you bet like a professional, we refer you to our betting guide.
How do I deposit on my betting app?
If you have an account with a sportsbook and have already downloaded the app, depositing money is easy.
Start by logging in to your account, visit the banking page, and find the link to deposits. While there, you pick your prefered method of payment as well as the amount you want to deposit. And that’s it.
What sports can I bet on?
Technically, you can bet money on any sport or event that occurs at any time. Most sportsbooks today, offer a huge range of sports and betting opportunities covering all the major sports such as cricket, football, track & field, horses and motorsports, as well as smaller sports such as dart, biathlon and curling.
Lately, eSports have become incredibly popular both as professional sports as well as betting opportunities. Therefore, most betting apps also support eSports betting these days.
In addition, the best betting apps in Indian allow you to place bets on political events and even the weather.
What is a Betting App ❓
Betting apps are apps developed for betting. It’s really as simple as that.
Back in the days, betting was done in person with a physical bookmaker, oftentimes directly at the venue for the said sports event. Later, the industry developed and telephone betting became a trend, allowing bettors to place bets over the phone.
For years, that was the standard in the industry until the Internet was launched an online betting became a factor. Unsurprisingly, it didn’t take long after the first smartphone was released, before the industry once again went through a major development and operators started offering betting apps.
An app developed for betting is in almost all cases a mobile-optimized version of a sportsbook regular online betting platform. These apps feature all the tools you need to properly analyze sports and teams as well as place bets.
Betting apps also support most of the bonuses, campaigns, and other offers that a gambling site has. Furthermore, great mobile betting software also supports casino games such as slots and blackjack.
Do I need an App❔
It’s important to note that there is also an alternative version of mobile betting.
While most leading sportsbooks and online casinos have developed betting apps, some operators have done things a little different by offering betting in regular mobile browsers.
This software is very similar to the traditional online betting platforms with the difference being that you access them through your regular mobile browser using HTML5.
The main advantage of this is that you don’t have to download any apps and clog the storage space on your mobile device. On the other hand, your device needs to be strong enough to handle betting in a mobile browser, which, unfortunately, not all mobile devices are at the moment.
Pros and Cons of Using a Betting App 👍👎
As with all things in life, there are certain pros and cons of using an app to bet on sports. And as we mentioned earlier, we do prioritize transparency which is why we’ve collected three pros AND three cons with using an app to bet on sports.
- Availability: Using a betting app means that you can bet whenever and wherever you are; in the comfort of your own home, at your lunch break at work, while watching the sports event live on TV or at the venue, etc.
- Practical: Today, many Indian’s lacks access to computers meaning that regular online betting is limited. But since most Indian’s have access to smartphones, mobile betting is available to most of the country.
- Relevant: Over the last 10 years, smartphones have changed the way we do pretty much everything in life, and betting shouldn’t be an exception. In fact, betting on a smartphone is as relevant as it gets in today’s society.
- Performance: The main issue that we’ve encountered is that many cheaper smartphones aren’t good enough to handle these betting apps, resulting in lagging, software crashes, and other inconveniences. In other words, you do need a proper smartphone or tablet to use most of these apps.
- Limitations: Due to certain restrictions in the mobile software, some betting operators offer limited opportunities in their apps compared to their regular desktop platforms. For example, some apps do not support live streaming while others have a limited selection of bets and events on offer.
- Retail Betting: Considering the two above-mentioned cons, most professional bettors still handle a majority of their bets on a desktop or laptop. It gives them more control and the large screen provides better oversight. Mobile apps are instead used as a tool when the circumstances require it.
How to Use a Betting App
It is fairly easy to use a betting app, especially if you’ve betted before since the concept is the same regardless of the device you use to bet.
Your goal is to bet money on outcomes in sports events or other events such as the weather or political elections. The sportsbook, in this case, the betting app, is where you find all the different outcomes, odds, the bets you can place as well as other great tools.
To place a bet, you need to find the event you’re interested in as well as the outcome or outcomes that you want to bet on. You then add the bet to your bet slip by selecting it in the app as well as choosing the amount you want to wager.
Your betting app will then automatically pay you the amount you’ve won or keep your initial wager in case your bet is lost.
To learn more about how betting works, we advise you to check out our complete guide to betting.
How to Download and Install the Apps
Downloading a betting app is just like downloading any other type of app.
Today, most of the top betting apps in India are offered in the App Store (iOS: iPhone, iPad) and Google Play (Android: smartphones and tablets). So in order to download them, you visit the right app store and download the software from there.
With that being said, some operators have not yet listed their apps in the official app stores. In those cases, you can download their betting apps directly from the operator’s website.
You also have the option to bet on a mobile device without downloading an app. All you have to do is find a sportsbook offering mobile browser betting.
Betting on iOS vs. Android
There are no real differences between betting on an iOS device and an Android device and the software tends to be close to identical.
Just keep in mind that certain online bookmakers only offer an app to one of the OS, either iOS or Android. This mainly happens while the said bookmaker is developing the apps since most develop one app at a time.
In these situations, bookmakers tend to offer to bet using an app on one OS while the other OS can use a mobile browser version of the platform.
Use a Licensed Brand
When picking your next gambling site or app, whether it be for betting or casino, there is one factor that you have to prioritize above all. Namely your safety.
As you probably already know, all forms of gambling are associated with certain risks such as the risk of losing the wagered funds and even the risk of developing a gambling addiction. These two risks cannot be avoided, although in betting you can actually increase your edge with the right knowledge.
The Risk of Using Unlicensed Betting Apps
Unfortunately, there is also another major risk that has to be avoided at all costs and that is using unregulated and unlicenced betting apps.
An unregulated betting app or online casino is operated under no official supervision which means that they can do what they want and avoid consequences. This includes stealing deposited funds and/or abuse of your personal data and payment information.
The only way to avoid this risk is to, without exceptions, only use regulated operators with a good reputation in the industry.
Relying on Regulated Operators
The online gambling market in India is rightly regulated and it requires all the operators to be licensed and based outside of the country in order to offer their services. That means that every sportsbook looking to offer a betting app in India has to obtain a betting license from a reputable regulating body.
Many organisations and governments are regulating the online casino market right now. A selection of the most reputable and widely-accepted licenses are issued by:
- Gambling Commission (the UK)
- Cyprus Gaming and Casino Supervision Commission (Cyprus/EU)
- Curacao e-Gaming (Curacao)
- Spelinspektionen (Sweden/EU)
Keep in mind that there are several other jurisdictions in which online casinos can seek to be licensed. Today, a majority of the top Indian sportsbooks and betting apps are licensed by the Cyprus Gaming Commission and Curacao e-Gaming.
How We Conduct our Tests
Research and tests are the bread and butter of this website. We pride ourselves in offering the most accurate recommendations of gambling sites in Indian, and that requires a vast amount of research.
In the following sections, we’ll go into detail about exactly how we test betting apps, sportsbooks, and online casinos.
Our Comprehensive Testing
Every review and guide you find on this website is the result of countless hours of testing by a team of experts that together have decades worth of experience from the iGaming industry.
These tests are conducted using strict guidelines that ensure that each gambling site is tested using the same methods. During these tests, we leave no stone unturned and check everything feature, tool and service that each bookmaker offers, including:
- Payment Methods
- Terms & Conditions
- Betting Apps
- Selection of bets and markets
- Selection of casino games
- Campaigns & Bonuses
The point of this meticulous work is to ensure that we cover everything that each app offers all the tools you need to bet. More importantly, it ensures that the apps are safe to use and that they do, in fact, belong to the long list of great betting apps in India.
Our recommendations are based on our reviews and a combined score from Trustpilot, AppStore, and Google Play.
In the name of transparency, we do not solely rely on our tests and reviews. To get the most accurate depiction of a betting app, you have to see what past and current customers think of the software. Therefore, we include real-time data from several trustworthy resources, including the App Store, Google Play, and Trustpilot.
This way, our reviews are one: detailed and descriptive, and two: also honest and based on the opinions of real users.
Our Trust Score
If you want to place your bets with one of the best betting apps we surely can point you in the right direction. All the data that we collect from our tests and the third-party sites is then combined into a final rating which is used to compare different operators to determine which ones are better. The data is also fed into our Trust Score meter which gives a direct overview of how well an app is ranked without having to go through all the details. You can find the trust score as well as the ratings from Trustpilot and the app stores in each review.
If you want to place your bets with one of the best betting apps we surely can point you in the right direction. Our recommendations are based on our reviews and a combined score from Trustpilot, AppStore, and Google Play.