Best MuchBetter Casino in India 🏆
If you’re looking for a convenient way to make online casino payments, it’s time to try a MuchBetter casino. This is a payment system that takes online betting to a new level, with no need to enter card details or prove your identity every time you sign up at a new casino. All you need is your mobile phone and the app.
Founded in 2017, MuchBetter has over 150,000 users, many of which are Indian gamblers looking for a more secure and easy deposit method. Ready to give it a go? Read on for our list of the best MuchBetter Casinos in India.
|1||Casino Days Review||₹1,00,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|2||ComeOn Review||₹30,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|3||Slot Planet Review||₹22,200 Bonus||22 Freespins||Play Now|
|4||21 Casino Review||₹30,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|5||Casilando Review||₹30,000 Bonus||90 Freespins||Play Now|
|6||Parimatch Review||₹1,05,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|7||Bons Review||₹2,00,000 Bonus||200 Freespins||Play Now|
|8||MegaPari Review||₹30,000 Bonus||90 Freespins||Play Now|
|9||22bet Review||₹10,000 Bonus||55 Freespins||Play Now|
|10||Betway Review||₹2,500 Bonus||0-20 Freespins||Play Now|
|11||Casumo Review||₹1,00,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|12||10Cric Review||₹30,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|13||Royal Panda Review||₹1,00,000 Bonus||10 Freespins||Play Now|
|14||Leovegas Review||₹80,000 Bonus||100 Freespins||Play Now|
|15||LuckyNiki Review||₹1,00,000 Bonus||250 Freespins||Play Now|
|16||Jungle Raja Review||Free ₹500 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|17||Genesis Casino Review||₹30,000 Bonus||20 Freespins||Play Now|
|18||888 Review||₹15,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|19||4raBet Review||₹15,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|20||1Xbet Review||₹10,000 Bonus||150 Freespins||Play Now|
|21||FizzSlots Review||₹50,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
18+ | T&C's Apply | Responsible Gambling is advised. Gambling is an entertainment form that comes with a considerable risk of losing your money. Never play with more than you can afford to lose.
Best MuchBetter Casino Sites In India 🚩
If you’re an online casino player in India looking for a convenient and easy way to manage your online casino bankroll, MuchBetter casinos are an excellent solution. MuchBetter casinos are also a great payment method for players who want to use the best casino apps. This payment method works well with online gambling accounts and peer-to-peer transactions. There’s a dedicated mobile app, which adds to the convenience of the payment method, too.
In fact, this payment method is not suitable for desktop casinos, it’s designed purely with mobile users in mind.
MuchBetter Casinos in India are a great alternative to traditional banking methods. But what exactly are MuchBetter Casinos? Simply put, MuchBetter is an app-dependent e-wallet that allows you to deposit and withdraw funds directly from your mobile phone. The whole idea is to make your gaming experience even more enjoyable while keeping your cash safe.
So, all you need to use MuchBetter is a mobile device and the app. Firstly, download the free app from Google Play or the App Store and create your personal MuchBetter account – it takes just a few minutes. This account is your wallet from where you’ll manage your casino accounts and enjoy low gaming e-wallet fees.
As a member of the Electronic Money Association, MuchBetter is licensed and regulated and is currently available to Indian gamblers. The brand has also won several awards, like the 2019 Mobile Payment Solution Award and 2019 Most Innovative Mobile or Financial Payments Solutions.
All that aside, the number of MuchBetter Casino sites in India is growing rapidly, which means you can now look forward to fast transactions without the hassle of verifying your identity and setting up additional accounts.
What’s more, the brand offers a unique commercial model along with fraud prevention functionality and every time you deposit with MuchBetter, up to a specified amount, you earn reward points and the chance to enter draws each week.
Ready to get started? Below, we list the best MuchBetter Casino for Indian players and give you step by step instructions on depositing and withdrawing with MuchBetter.
Frequently Asked Questions About MuchBetter Casinos
🦺 Are MuchBetter casinos safe for Indian gamblers?
Yes, MuchBetter is one of the safest ways to transfer and receive money, complying with online payment industry rules and regulations.
💰 How long do withdrawals take at MuchBetter Casinos?
Withdrawals at MuchBetter Casinos are usually instant, but it can take 3 to 5 business days for funds to reflect. Keep in mind that withdrawals for bank transfers are only processed during the week, so there could be a delay if you request a withdrawal on weekends or holidays.
💵 How long do deposits take to clear with MuchBetter?
Deposits from MuchBetter to your casino account are instant.
🧧 Is it legal for me to play at MuchBetter casinos in India?
Yes, and it’s free. All you need to do is download the app, verify your MuchBetter account and fund it so you can fund your casino account.
🎰 Which are the best Indian MuchBetter casinos?
You’ll find a top list of them here at Casino Betting Live. Take a look through our reviews and find the perfect gaming platform for you.
🖥️ Do desktop casinos accept MuchBetter payments?
No, unfortunately, MuchBetter does not yet support desktop interfaces, as it’s designed for mobile use. The whole idea is to pay through your mobile device and access your favourite online casino games wherever you are and whenever you want to, safely and conveniently.
💳 Can I order a MuchBetter MasterCard in India?
No, you need to live in a European Economic Area, or within the EU, Iceland or Switzerland to be eligible for a MuchBetter MasterCard.
💸 Can I make deposits with Rupees at MuchBetter Casinos?
For funding your MuchBetter account, you’ll need to use GBP, USD or EUR. So, even if the casino accepts rupees, you’ll need to convert your local currency when topping up your MuchBetter e-wallet.
This is how you Open a MuchBetter Account 🔒
Getting started at one of the MuchBetter Casinos is simple. You just need to download the app and enter your personal information. You’ll also need to fund the account. Here’s how to do it:
- Download the MuchBetter app and install it. Sign up on the MuchBetter website.
- Open up the app and provide personal information, including your phone number and name. Come up with a unique 4-digit code that will be your password and choose Indian Rupees as your preferred currency.
- Enter your first and last name, email address, date of birth and address.
- Next, enter your city, country and postcode.
- You will receive an email from MuchBetter. Follow the link in the email to confirm your account. You’ll also need to upload proof of your identity like your Aadhar card, passport or driver’s license.
- Once your account is verified, you can deposit funds into your MuchBetter e-wallet.
Funding Your MuchBetter e-Wallet 💴
- Enter your name, 16-digit credit card number and your security code (CVV). Also, enter your card’s expiry date.
- Confirm the transfer.
Complete a MuchBetter Deposit 💰
Once you’ve set up and funded your account, you can use it as an e-wallet at online casinos in India. It’s a good idea to choose a MuchBetter Casino from our list that accepts this payment method for both deposits and withdrawals.
To make a deposit:
- Choose an online casino that accepts MuchBetter payments.
- Create a new player account and verify it.
- Head to the casino’s banking section and choose MuchBetter as your deposit option.
- Check if you’re eligible for any online casino bonuses and promotions on offer at the online casino.
- Check what the minimum deposit amount is at the casino.
- In the MuchBetter pop-up window, enter the amount you want to deposit into your casino account, your mobile number and verify the transaction.
Deposits to online casinos with MuchBetter are instant, so you can grab a bonus and start playing your favourite games immediately.
Complete a MuchBetter Withdrawal 💸
Withdrawing your winnings from MuchBetter Casinos is just as easy as making a deposit. Here are the steps to follow to make a withdrawal:
- Log in to the online casino and head to the cashier.
- Choose “Withdraw” from the cashier’s options.
- Choose MuchBetter as your payment method.
- Enter how much you want to withdraw and approve the transaction.
- You’ll get a notification from the app letting you know that the withdrawal is successful.
Withdrawals are instant, too. So, your winnings will reflect in your MuchBetter account almost immediately, and that means you don’t need to wait to get your hands on your winnings. It’s just another reason why MuchBetter casinos are a popular choice with Indian players.
Know Your MuchBetter Limits ⭕
The minimum deposit at MuchBetter is INR 500, but the good news is that these limits increase once you’ve been through the verification process. The maximum amount you can deposit into your account varies depending on which deposit option you choose.
The withdrawal limits also depend on the banking method you use, but the minimum withdrawal is INR 760. Currently, MuchBetter allows payments between INR 500 and INR 5,000.
One of the best things about MuchBetter is that it allows some of the lowest transaction fees around. Online casinos rarely charge you a fee for using this payment method. Rather, they’ll entice you with exclusive bonuses and safe transactions.
There are a few fees you need to know about, though, and it all depends on which method you use to fund your e-wallet. While some options don’t carry any fees, others incur a fee of as much as 8%. For instance, if you use MasterCard or Visa to top up your MuchBetter account, you’ll incur a fee of 5%. You can also fund your MuchBetter account with cryptocurrencies with a 2% fee incurred.
MuchBetter Casino Advantages and Disadvantages ✔️
As with any online casino payment method, a MuchBetter Casino has its pros and cons.
- Withdrawals from a MuchBetter casino are typically instant, with some casinos taking 15 minutes up to 24 hours to process withdrawals.
- The KYC verification procedure is a lot simpler with this e-wallet. Rather than uploading documents and verifying your identity and emails, the casino will simply ask for your mobile number and 4-digit password to verify your identity.
- MuchBetter rewards users with loyalty points and entries into weekly draws.
- Claiming online casino bonuses in India with this payment method is a breeze. Users who fund their casino account with Neteller and Skrill are often prohibited from claiming bonuses, which is not the case with MuchBetter players. You can redeem any offer that interests you, stretching your gaming budget.
- The security is exceptional, with the system using strong data encryption, transaction review processes and dynamic security codes to secure your financial data and personal information.
- MuchBetter supports cryptocurrency payments via Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and Ripple.
With so much to boast about, does MuchBetter have any downfalls for online casino players? There are 3 points we want to point out:
- You need to wait a few days if you fund your MuchBetter account via bank transfers.
- If you want to use MuchBetter anywhere and anytime, you need to have the app installed on your mobile device.
- The only option for withdrawing from your MuchBetter account is a bank transfer.
Alternative Payment Methods 💙
Skrill – Skrill is a convenient and secure method to fund your online casino account and withdraw your winnings, both processes of which are instant. You don’t need to hand over any credit card information when you play at the casinos. You can also fund your Skrill account using instant electronic funds, credit and debit cards, bank transfers and GiroPay.
Bank Transfer – This online casino method is widely accepted in India. Almost every casino offers the possibility to use netbanking as a form of payment. You can use Revolut, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and wire transfer to complete your payments easily. A downfall? Deposits and withdrawals take quite some time to complete.
Neteller – similar to Skrill, Neteller is widely accepted at online casinos in India. You can fund your e-wallet using debit and credit cards, instant electronic funds, GiroPay, bank transfer and other local payment methods.