Best Apple Pay Casino Sites In India 🍎
Apple is one of the most well-known brands in the world, renowned for its high-quality products and cutting-edge technology. Apple Pay is a mobile payment service that allows you to process secure payments at the best Apple Pay casino sites in India.
If you’re on the hunt for the best online casinos in India that accept Apple Pay, you’ve come to the right place. On this page, we give you all the information you need on how to use this payment optiopn at the best Apple Pay casinos around.
|1||Casino Days Review||₹1,00,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|2||ComeOn Review||₹30,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|3||Slot Planet Review||₹22,200 Bonus||22 Freespins||Play Now|
|4||21 Casino Review||₹30,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|5||Casilando Review||₹30,000 Bonus||90 Freespins||Play Now|
|6||Parimatch Review||₹1,05,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|7||Bons Review||₹2,00,000 Bonus||200 Freespins||Play Now|
|8||MegaPari Review||₹30,000 Bonus||90 Freespins||Play Now|
|9||22bet Review||₹10,000 Bonus||55 Freespins||Play Now|
|10||Betway Review||₹2,500 Bonus||0-20 Freespins||Play Now|
|11||Casumo Review||₹1,00,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|12||10Cric Review||₹30,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|13||Royal Panda Review||₹1,00,000 Bonus||10 Freespins||Play Now|
|14||Leovegas Review||₹80,000 Bonus||100 Freespins||Play Now|
|15||LuckyNiki Review||₹1,00,000 Bonus||250 Freespins||Play Now|
|16||Jungle Raja Review||Free ₹500 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|17||Genesis Casino Review||₹30,000 Bonus||20 Freespins||Play Now|
|18||888 Review||₹15,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|19||4raBet Review||₹15,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|20||1Xbet Review||₹10,000 Bonus||150 Freespins||Play Now|
|21||FizzSlots Review||₹50,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
18+ | T&C's Apply | Responsible Gambling is advised. Gambling is an entertainment form that comes with a considerable risk of losing your money. Never play with more than you can afford to lose.
What Is Apple Pay ❓
Do you love secure, fast casino payment methods? Apple Pay is for you. Also if you would rather bet at one of the best betting sites in India Apple Pay is a great fit. It’s a digital contactless payment service from Apple that can be used on iOS devices. The service lets you make online casino payments from any of your bank accounts without using your bank card or handing over too much financial or personal information.
You can authenticate your payments at Apple Pay casinos in India using biometrics or a passcode, and it’s easy and fast to convert any bank card into a virtual card.
Wondering whether or not it’s safe? For starters, we only recommend licensed and regulated online casinos that accept players from India. A licensed Apple Pay casino uses high-end security measures, like 128-bit SSL encryption. So, before you even use this payment method, you can look forward to layers of security.
We’d go so far as to say that using Apple Pay is more secure than using your regular bank card. That’s because extra verification is needed to use Apple Pay. You need to enter a passcode or use biometrics, like Touch ID or Face ID to confirm every casino payment. Apple doesn’t share your details, either, and generates a unique code for each transaction. You never have to share your card number with Apple Pay casinos.
Frequently Asked Questions About Apple Pay Casinos
🔒Is it safe to play at Apple Pay casinos in India?
Yes, Apple Pay is just as secure as using bank transfers or credit cards to fund your casino account, since you need to authenticate every Apple Pay transaction with Touch ID or Face ID.
⭐Which are the best online Apple Pay casino sites?
On this page, you’ll find a list of the best Apple Pay casinos for Indian players. All of them are based offshore and are properly licensed and regulated, making them legit for you. So, choosing one comes down to the bonuses and games on offer that meets your gaming needs.
💵If I don’t have an Apple device, what are the casino payment alternatives?
Apple Pay casinos also accept payment options like e-wallets, prepaid cards, credit cards and bank transfers.
💰Is there a minimum deposit with Apple Pay?
Yes, the minimum deposit is usually $1 or currency equivalent. But most online casinos require a larger minimum deposit, which we always detail in our in-depth reviews of online casinos in India.
💱Are there any fees for using Apple Pay at online casinos?
No, Apple Pay does not charge any additional fees for making deposits at online casinos. But since it is linked to your bank or credit card company, be aware that the bank could charge processing fees. We recommend checking their policies first.
📱Do I need an iPhone to play at Apple Pay casinos?
Yes, Android users will have to use another payment method to fund their casino account. To use Apple Pay, you need an iPhone, iPad or other Apple device.
⏱️How long do deposits take at Apple Pay casinos in India?
Deposits via Apple Pay are instant, so you can make a deposit, grab bonuses and start playing your favourite casino games within minutes.
⌛Are there any limits when playing at Apple Pay casino sites?
No, there are no limits. But Apple Pay casinos that accept Indian players do have minimum and maximum deposit limitations, along with bonus wagering requirements and terms you will need to take note of. You’ll find this information in our online casino reviews.
Getting Started At Apple Pay Casinos 🏁
There’s good news. You don’t need to be a tech whiz to get the hang of this online casino payment method. The only thing you need is an Apple device.
You can play at Apple Pay casinos and on mobile casino apps directly in your Safari browser or by downloading the casino’s app from the App Store. Setting it up is a breeze, too.
Get your bank card and Apple ID and follow these steps:
- If you don’t have an Apple ID, set one up. You probably did this when you first set up your iPad or iPhone, though.
- Find and open the Wallet app on your device and sign in to your Apple ID.
- Choose + or Add Card, which will take you to the Apple Pay page.
- When prompted to provide a card, enter your card details or take a photo of the card and let the app read the necessary details.
- Enter your card’s expiry date and CVV number and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Verify your card. You’ll receive a 6-digit code via SMS to enter and complete the process. By confirming your account, it ensures that the bank accepts Apple Pay (not all banks do) and some might ask for another verification step.
That’s it! Now you’re ready to pick from our list of top Apple Pay casinos in India and start playing your favourite casino games.
How To Make A Deposit 💰
Once you’ve chosen an Apple Pay casino, and you’re ready to play for real money, it’s time to make a deposit. Follow these easy steps:
- Register a new player account. This should take a few quick minutes and you only need to enter the necessary details like your email address and contact details.
- Log into your new online casino account and head to the cashier. Select Apple Pay as your preferred deposit method.
- Complete the on-screen instructions to make your deposit. You’ll need to sign in to your Apple Pay account and provide a password or fingerprint.
- Complete the transaction. The funds will reflect in your casino account immediately, ready for you to claim any online casino bonuses and start playing.
How To Make A Withdrawal 💸
There is one big drawback to playing at Apple Pay casinos, and that is that this payment method doesn’t offer online casino withdrawals as yet. So, you’ll need to find another payment method to transfer your winnings to your e-wallet or bank account.
Pros and Cons With Apple Pay Casinos ✨
Before you sign up at Apple Pay Casinos in India, let’s consider the pros and cons of this relatively new payment method.
- Zero fees – plenty of traditional casino deposit methods, like bank transfers and credit cards, come with processing fees. They’re usually fairly minimal, but it’s always better to avoid them if you can. At Apple Pay casinos, you won’t have to foot any transaction fees.
- Touch ID – Apple ID is a big benefit, not just for online casinos but in general. It lets you set up your fingerprint to secure your device and to authenticate your online casino deposits. So, if someone steals your Apple device, they can’t access it without your fingerprint.
- Works with credit cards – the payment method works with popular credit and debit cards, including MasterCard and Visa.
- Speedy deposits – Apple Pay casino deposits are processed pretty much instantly.
- No need to share personal data – plenty of players worry about sharing financial and personal details with online casinos, and rightfully so. But at Apple Pay casinos, you just have to select the payment method and authenticate your deposit with Touch ID. There’s no need to hand over a credit card number or bank information.
These are big pluses for online casino players, but are there any drawbacks to playing at Apple Pay casino sites? We can think of 3 points you might want to consider.
- Not yet widely available – Apple Pay is not widely accepted at online casinos in India, but on this page, we have put together a list of casinos that accept the payment option.
- No withdrawals – Apple Pay is only available for online casino deposits and not withdrawals. You’ll need to choose an alternative method to get your hands on your winnings. Most online casinos will let you cash out via credit card or bank transfer if you fund your account with Apple Pay.
- You need an Apple device – Apple Pay only works on iOS devices, including tablets, phones and smartwatches. iPhone 6 and all newer models are compatible with the payment method, and you can only use MacBooks, smartwatches and iPads that have Touch ID.
Online Casino Payment Alternatives to Apple Pay 💳
Since Apple Pay casinos are currently few and far between, you might want to consider other similar online casino payment methods, such as:
Mobile e-wallets – this is one of the most popular payment methods with online gamblers. Options include Skrill, PayPal, Neteller and Paysafecard. One of the best things about e-wallets is that they have websites that are easy to navigate. They even provide native mobile apps that are quick to download and simple to operate, giving you the chance to make instant casino payments and, in most cases, withdrawals.
Phone bill – you can deposit by PhonePe or UPI at many online casinos. With this method, you upload funds to your casino account using your phone (iOS or Android). You can either use your pre-paid balance or the amount will be deducted from your monthly phone bill. It’s a fast and secure way to fund your casino account and there are no fees for doing so. However, there may be low deposit limits.
Google Pay – to play at Apple Pay casinos, you need an iOS device, but if you’re more of an Android fan, you can use Google Pay at casinos that accept the payment options. Google Pay carries out secure and fast transactions, with a few limits on how little or how much you can transfer at a time. Like Apple Pay, Google Pay is only available for casino deposits.