Best Bitcoin Casinos in India🏆
Bitcoin is relatively new compared to other methods of payment. With most online casinos offering Bitcoin as a depositing and withdrawal method. Since Bitcoin is a legitimate alternative to a cash deposit, most gambling sites offer the possibility to use this famous cryptocurrency to place bets. Adding to this, Bitcoin is untraceable and free of tax? It is also possible to make a profit on your Bitcoin coins by selling them at a higher price than what you bought them for. Our conclusion, Bitcoin casinos are a win-win.
Bitcoin Casinos work like any other gambling site or online casino. You can gamble on everything the Bitcoin gambling sites have to offer. The most popular casino games to bet on are online slots, live casino games, online table games and online betting.
Do you want to use Bitcoin at a casino site or deposit with crypto at a crypto casino? Good. Because we got you covered. We’re not giving currency to anyone here, but our experts did a lot of research to find the best Bitcoin gambling sites in India.
When using a Bitcoin casino, you will not be limited in any way while interacting with the casino and the games offered by the casino. Bitcoin casino live dealers will still be available to you, as well as the sportsbook and slots.
|Casino Days Review
|Jungli Win Review
|Lucky Spins Review
|Live Casino House Review
|₹ 7,600 Bonus
|Pure Win Review
|Shangri La Live
|₹ 60,000 Bonus
18+ | T&C's Apply | Responsible Gambling is advised. Gambling is an entertainment form that comes with a considerable risk of losing your money. Never play with more than you can afford to lose.
How to Deposit at an Online Casino using Bitcoin? 💰
You made your choice from our top Bitcoin casino sites and are ready to play. The next step is to make a deposit using your Bitcoin coins and e-wallet. This process might be slightly different compared to other payment methods. Luckily, it’s not complicated.
In case you need some guidance, you can follow the steps below to get started.
If you don’t own a crypto wallet yet, it’s time to set one up, buy Bitcoin coins, deposit and start gambling with casino Bitcoin live, using slots or interacting with the sportsbook. Do you already have an active Bitcoin wallet? Good, you can jump right to step 3.
Open a crypto wallet
To own and hold cryptocurrencies, you need a crypto wallet. Since we like free stuff, we can recommend platforms like Coinbase, Wirex, BuyUCoin or CoinDCX. They’re online crypto wallets with a good reputation that you can set up for free.
We advise you to do your research before you choose a wallet, as each wallet offers you different services and functions. Download the preferred wallet app or surf to the desired website, register and fill in all the required details. Once you have completed setting up your wallet, you can buy Bitcoin coins and deposit it into your wallet.
When your wallet has been set up and registered, you will receive your wallet account number. This number functions in the same way as your bank account number. You will need that number in order to transfer coins between yourself and the online Bitcoin casino. This number is also known as your public key. You can share it with other and will need it in order to interact with top Bitcoin casinos.
Along with your public key, you will receive a private key. This private key acts as a PIN to your wallet. You should not share this public key with anyone as it will give them access to your wallet.
In order to deposit crypto to a betting website, you will need to own crypto. Once you have opened your wallet, you will be able to transfer money to the chosen platform and buy Bitcoin coins.
The process to purchase currencies differs from platform to platform. In order to purchase Bitcoin, you will need to use an exchange site. Some of our recommended sites are Bitcoin.org, Coinbase or eToro. On this exchange site, you will have to make an account for yourself as well and set up a username and password.
After you have completed this step, you will need to buy your Bitcoin coins by using a payment method, such as:
– Debit Card
– Credit Card
– Electronic Bank Transfers or EFT
Your centralised currency will then be converted into decentralised currency or cryptocurrencies. You will then be requested to provide a wallet address in order to transfer your Bitcoin coins for safekeeping. This can often be done through a buy and sell button, allowing you to interact between the exchange site and your wallet. Enter the amount you want to invest and confirm your transaction. Most of the time, the purchase is completed immediately, and the Bitcoin coins will be visible in your wallet, ready to be used at Bitcoin casino sites.
Transfer Bitcoin to a gambling website
You’re almost ready to go. You set up your wallet and bought your Bitcoin coins. Now is your time to deposit. The deposit process at a Bitcoin casino works similar to any other payment method, which, in its turn, is similar for most casinos. To make it easier for you, we guide you through the necessary steps while using 10cric as an example.
1. Log in to your casino account and look for the payment menu. This menu is at the top of your screen, or if you are using the App, it is in the corner with the drop-down menu.
2. Select the method ‘10 coins’ below. This will indicate that you wish to use Bitcoin coins or another cryptocurrency.
3. Fill in the required information. Such as the amount, wallet currency, where you want to deposit, and an online casino bonus code if you have one. Most Bitcoin casinos will offer you Bitcoin Casino Bonuses when using casino Bitcoin.
4. You will receive a Bitcoin pop-up. Click confirm.
5. You’ll get to see the wallet address of 10cric. Copy this or scan the QR code. The QR code works the best if you have your crypto wallet on your smartphone. It is much faster, then, than typing out the wallet address of the online casino Bitcoin address.
6. Go to your Bitcoin wallet and transfer your Bitcoin to the copied wallet address, or scan the QR and complete the transaction after filling in the amount you would like to transfer.
7. Confirm the transaction. Receive your Bitcoin coins at the gambling platform and start playing. Some casinos are Bitcoin cash casinos. Your Bitcoin coins will be converted to their current cash value, with which you can then play.
Note that some casinos can require a minimum Bitcoin deposit. The good news is that Bitcoin gambling deposits are free of charge with almost any casino. Although you need to be aware that if you buy Bitcoins, you can be charged by your wallet provider.
Good news again! Bitcoin transactions take almost no time to complete. That’s why your deposit will most likely arrive instantly. That means it’s time to play!
Always look out for Bitcoin Casino bonuses as they are offered by most when using Bitcoin! Many casinos also offer Bitcoin casino free spins or Bitcoin casino games simply because you used Bitcoin! You can also make use of Bitcoin casino live to use your bonuses!
Frequently asked questions about Bitcoin Casinos
🦺 Are Bitcoin Casinos In India Safe?
Bitcoin payments to and from gambling sites are one of the most secure and safest payment methods available. That’s why Bitcoin casinos in India are incredibly safe.
📜 Are Bitcoin Casinos legal in India?
There is no law stating that Bitcoins can’t be used in India. Nor is there a law defining that online gambling is prohibited. Making use of Bitcoin Casinos is, therefore, legal.
🏁 How do I get started playing at Bitcoin casinos?
You need to own a crypto wallet, purchase or own Bitcoins and deposit them to a Bitcoin casino. Se how to deposit at Bitcoin casinos under our “How to Deposit at an Online Casino using Bitcoin?” section.
📍 Where do I buy Bitcoins?
Bitcoins can be bought at a currency exchange by opening a crypto wallet. You can open a crypto wallet at Coinbase, Wirex, BuyUCoin, CoinDCX or any of the other available platforms.
⏱ How long do Bitcoin transactions take?
Bitcoin deposits to a gambling site are as fast as lightning. They often or processed immediately. Withdrawals approximately take around 24 to 96 hours, depending on the casino.
🤯 Are there hidden fees at Bitcoin casinos?
Bitcoin casinos won’t charge you to deposit Bitcoins. On the other hand, your crypto wallet might calculate fees when transferring your Bitcoins to a gambling website. Do your research to avoid any hidden costs.
🤷 How to fund your casino account with Cryptocurrency?
If you have a crypto wallet with Bitcoins, keep your wallet address near, transfer the prefered amount to a gambling site through the payment menu, and follow the necessary steps. Want more info? Discover how to make a deposit step by step here.
👍 What is the benefit of playing with Bitcoin?
Playing with Bitcoin is safe and often free of charge. On top of that, the currency can give you additional profits. Bitcoin payments are also untaxed, untraceable and have fast processing times.
Completing a Withdrawal at Bitcoin Casinos 💸
You’ve been gambling with your Bitcoin for a while and made profits you would like to withdraw? We always got you covered.
Bitcoin CasinoHere is a general guide on how you can withdraw your Bitcoin coins from a Bitcoin Casino India.
Decide how much Bitcoin you would like to transfer.
Navigate to the account or withdrawal module at your Bitcoin casino.
Get the address of your crypto wallet ready. You can find this on the platform of your wallet.
Choose the correct payment method. It could be referred to as crypto, coins or Bitcoin.
Fill in your crypto wallet details and the amount you want to withdraw.
Double-check and confirm.
Receive your Bitcoin payment confirmation from the Bitcoin casino.
Once you receive your Bitcoin in your e-wallet, you can sell them by going to the ‘sell’ section. Fill in the amount of Bitcoin you want to sell and confirm. Done and dusted. Enjoy your profits!
Keep in mind that there might be charges applicable when completing a withdrawal from your Bitcoin casino. Always read the terms and conditions. Most Bitcoin casinos will allow you to withdraw your winnings for free, but you might still be charged for the transaction, depending on the e-wallet you use.
Processing times are relatively fast compared to other payment methods. Most Bitcoin withdrawals take a maximum of 96 hours to process. Some casinos might take less than 24 hours to transfer your Bitcoin to your wallet. Bitcoin casino reviews will also be able to indicate how long a transfer may take.
Pros Of Using Bitcoin Casino Online ⚖️
- Deposits to a Bitcoin casino are usually free of charge.
- Bitcoin is untraceable. It’s a stealth virtual currency, and no one will ever know you used this currency once sold. It also does not have any governmental influence.
- When buying Bitcoin at a lower price and selling it at a higher price, you can make additional profits on top of the money you won.
- Crypto payments, whether incoming or outgoing, are being processed fast, often even immediately.
- The transactions are very safe if used correctly and ensure anonymity!
Cons Of Using a Bitcoin Online Casino ⚖️
- Crypto markets can be volatile. If you don’t own any cryptocurrencies and would like to gamble at a Bitcoin casino, you’ll have to purchase them first. This will require you to watch the Bitcoin market price in order to determine the best time to buy them.
- Due to Bitcoin having no governmental influence, it is also not offered protection from the government. Should it be stolen, or an incorrect transaction conducted; nothing will be done about it, and it can’t be changed.
- Exchange rates are volatile, and you might lose money when selling Bitcoin if you purchased it at a higher price than you bought it. Rather, keep your coins safe in your wallet until the market has reached a peak, and you stand to profit!
- Not all casinos accept cryptocurrency, however, most major casinos do.
Our Safety Tips 🛡️
When interacting with online Bitcoin casinos and making use of their Bitcoin bonuses and Bitcoin free spins, it is always important to remember to be safe.
- Always ensure that you are interacting with a Bitcoin online casino that is properly licensed and has a reputable reputation. They should also offer fair play in all their Bitcoin casino games.
- Read the terms and conditions of the casino when using Bitcoin as a payment method.
- Do not share your private key with the casino or any other party. Your public key can be shared.
- Double check every transaction before you complete it. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency transactions can’t be reversed or refunded. Ensure all the information is correct.
- Use an e-wallet. It is possible to store your Bitcoin on the site where you bought them, but it is unsafe and insecure. A wallet will protect your information and your coins.
Other Online Casino Payment Methods 🤷🏼♂️
Everyone has their preferences, and we are not going to shoot you if you think Bitcoin casinos are too complex for you or if you simply prefer using other payment methods. You might also want to consider the Ethereum and Litecoin casinos. As you know, we are here to help. That’s why we offer you some alternative payment methods. There are multiple deposit and withdrawal options available at most online casinos, including:
The use of an online wallet is a widely known payment method for casino players. Wallets like Skrill, Paypal, Google Pay, MuchBetter, InstaDebit and Neteller are intermediaries between the bank and a casino. To deposit to a casino, you transfer funds from your debit or credit card to this wallet. The following step is to move your funds from your e-wallet to a casino of choice.