How To Play Online Pai Gow In India🎲
It is so easy to play online Pai Gow Poker, even if you have never done so before. In fact, there are just four steps that will get you started:
- Choose a trusted and verified online casino that will allow you to join as a player from India.
- Sign up and upload your bankroll (or practice first as many online casinos have free games for you to try).
- Log into a game of Pai Gow poker.
- Make a wish that it is your lucky day!
|1||Jeetplay Review||₹ 70,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|2||Pure Win Review||₹90,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|3||Casino Days Review||₹100,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|4||ComeOn Review||₹10,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|5||Parimatch Review||₹220,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|6||Betway Review||₹2,500 Bonus||0-20 Freespins||Play Now|
|7||LuckyNiki Review||₹100,000 Bonus||250 Freespins||Play Now|
|8||22bet Review||₹10,000 Bonus||55 Freespins||Play Now|
|9||Bons Review||₹200,000 Bonus||200 Freespins||Play Now|
|10||Casumo Review||₹100,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|11||10Cric Review||₹30,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|12||Royal Panda Review||₹100,000 Bonus||10 Freespins||Play Now|
|13||Leovegas Review||₹80,000 Bonus||100 Freespins||Play Now|
|14||Genesis Casino Review||₹30,000 Bonus||20 Freespins||Play Now|
|15||888 Review||₹15,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|16||4raBet Review||₹15,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|17||Jungle Raja Review||Free ₹500 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|18||FizzSlots Review||₹50,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
18+ | T&C's Apply | Responsible Gambling is advised. Gambling is an entertainment form that comes with a considerable risk of losing your money. Never play with more than you can afford to lose.
What Exactly IS Online Pai Gow?👁️
A combination of Chinese dominoes and American Poker may sound confusing to play but, once you get the hang of Pai Gow Poker, the skill and strategy will naturally come to the fore, plus you will be having lots of fun! Here’s how it works:
- A player is given a total of seven cards from a single deck of 53 (including a joker) – one hand of five and another hand of two.
- The five-card hands must always be of higher value than your two-card hands.
- You must place a bet on both your hands, depending on what you think the dealer may be holding.
- You have a choice as to whether you want to be a dealer or not, as every game is played against the banker. This means you could win one, both or none of the hands in every game.
Frequently Asked Questions about Online Pai Gow Poker
🤔 What is Online Pai Gow Poker?
In an online game of Pai Gow, you will be dealt seven cards. These must be split into a low hand (2-card hand) and a high hand (5-card hand). Your high hand must always be higher in rank. You then make a wager according to what you think the dealer has. Every hand is played against the banker.
⌚ Is it Worth My Time to Gamble Online?
Not only do you get the convenience and privacy that being at home allows you, but you also get opportunities to play bonus rounds or side bet variations that may not be offered in a land-based casino. Of course, the choice is completely yours at the end of the day, but who doesn’t love convenience whilst having fun?
🃏What Are Some Other Names for Your Two Hands in Pai Gow?
The two-card hand is called a low hand, and the five-card hand is called the front hand, as it is placed in the front. It is also sometimes known as the high hand. For more information, check out our how to play Pai Gow online section.
💰How Much Money Must I Bet?
As with all games that involve gambling and chance, it all depends on your budget and how much of a risk you are willing to take. Smaller bets can make your bankroll grow steadily, whilst larger bets may pay off big, or may not. As always, know what your bankroll is and find a way to maximise it for the most play.
🆓Can I Play Free Online Pai Gow?
Most online casinos will have some sort of free version that will allow you to practice, play and get a feel for the game. Your winnings may be shown on the screen as an indication of how you are doing, but you will obviously not be able to withdraw it.
🖥️Can Online Pai Gow Only Be Played on Your Computer?
Many online casinos have mobile and user-friendly sites that allow you to choose how you would like to play. You can also use your laptop or desktop, and even your tablet if you so desire.
🆕If I am a Beginner, Which Variation Should I Try First?
Once you understand the basics of the game, start with the standard version first. Some games may look easier upfront, but the standard will give you the practice you need to feel confident enough to start betting real money soon. Check out more about the most popular Pai Gow variations.
📈How do I Increase My Odds at Winning?
Although there are no sure-fire ways to win, using the different strategies mentioned in this article, as well as following up with your own reading and practising, should definitely increase your odds. Understanding how poker works is the first step, as well as the different combination hands that can be played. Be the banker when you can, as that will also increase your odds. Full houses are never supported in Pai Gow. Start with these simple tips and you will be A for away!
How To Play Online Pai Gow in Five Easy Steps🖐
There really is nothing to it once you know the basic steps of Pai Gow Online. They are:
- Put down your bet.
- Both the dealer and you receive seven cards, with yours being face up and theirs being face down.
- You must divide your seven cards into two hands of five and two – with your five-card hand being of the highest rank.
- Once that is done, the dealer reveals their cards.
- If the dealer has two hands better than yours, they win and vice versa. If one hand is high and the other is low, it is called a ‘push’ and you get back what you bet. Any tie is a win for the dealer.
Online Pai Gow Rules🖍️
There are many rules to consider when it comes to Pai Gow and the different hands you can play, but these are probably the most crucial to remember:
- Before wagering any real money, know the way in which hands are ranked. Most trusted casino sites will have a ranking system on their website and it is similar to Texas Hold ‘em.
- Depending on the casino, it is necessary for the dealer to set his hand in a particular way, known as the ‘House way’.
- The Joker has two specific uses in online Pai Gow – it can finish off any straight hands or flushes and, on every other occasion, it is considered as an Ace.
- At whichever online casino you choose, make sure you check if the wheel is taken into consideration as is, or as the ‘second-highest straight’, as this will affect how you play and the amount you bet.
- Always keep in mind that your bottom (or 5-card) hand must be stronger than your top (or 2-card) hand.
Strategies for Online Pai Gow📃
The most important thing when it comes to strategy in online Pai Gow is understanding the hands you are dealt and how to play them. This means you need to have an understanding of American Poker, and what each card represents – the Ace, Jack, King, Queen and so on.
Because you have to have two hands, you may need to split what looks to be an incredible hand. For example, you may have four Aces, along with a 2, 3 and 4. Your first instinct would be to keep the Aces together, but that means your 2-card hand will not be strong. It is almost a certainty then, that the dealer’s 2-card hand will be stronger than yours.
You also need to know how to use every opportunity to boost your chances of beating the dealer, no matter the hand you are dealt. This involves distributing your cards in the best manner possible, to increase your chances of winning.
We suggest familiarising yourself with the different combinations and practising them a few times before wagering any real money.
Online Pai Gow Vocabulary📖
Don’t be overwhelmed by the many terms found in the game, as once you understand them you will be using them often. Here are a few to help get you started:
- Banker – the individual who is wagering against all the other players. It’s advantageous to be the banker(depending on how large your bankroll is) because you win all tie games.
- Bug – the casual word used for the Joker (the game’s semi-wild card).
- Copy – either the low or high hand that is the same as the banker’s low or high hand.
- Hand Behind – the 5-card hand, as it always sits behind the 2-card hand in a game.
- Hand in Front – conversely, the 2-card hand in online Pai Gow, as it is always in front.
- Push – the word used when there is a tie.
- Wild Card – usually the Joker, it is the card that can be substituted for any other card to provide the best hand.
Pai Gow Variations✨
Many online casinos have started to include what they call ‘side bets’ in Pai Gow Poker. This doesn’t affect the main bet itself but can increase your chances of winning.
The most popular ones are:
- Fortune Pai Gow – this is a bonus side bet that will pay out if you have a poker hand with an amalgamation of your seven cards.
- Pai Gow Mania- in this version, you can double your side bets.
- Progressive Fortune Pai Gow – with this side bet there is no commission, plus you can win the jackpot if all seven cards combined give you a straight flush.
Is Online Pai Gow Legal in India?⚖️
There are three Indian Gambling Laws that must be adhered to in the country, but these are more to do with land-based casinos. None of these mention gambling at online casinos.
However, we also know that any type of Indian-based online casino is only legal in two states.
So, if you are a resident of India, it is considered fully legal to use trusted, verified and licensed online casinos as long as they are offshore.
Casino Betting Live’s goal is to make sure that you not only have fun when you’re playing but that you also have peace of mind, which is why we only recommend legitimate online casinos.
Tips and Tricks for Pai Gow Online🤞
It’s always helpful to have a few tips and tricks up your sleeve when it comes to any game of chance, and that’s what we have provided right here for your online Pai Gow adventures:
- Put together a side bet – consult with the dealer or the casino rules to find out what kind of side bet you can make – single, double or you may even be able to get into a progressive jackpot. Although side bets are considered risky, you can increase your winnings steadily if you choose to take them.
- Try an Envy Bet – similar to a side bet but for the fact that you are betting on what another player’s hand will be, for example, a straight or a flush.
- Use your Joker strategically- remember that you have to make two hands and that even though your one hand must be higher, your low hand can also help you win, so do not forget about it. Your Joker can help in this instance.
- Be fierce in your play – this means always making sure both your hands are of the highest possible value they can be. Don’t assume that only the 5-card hand should be the strongest, but learn to play your best hand in every game.
- Bank, bank, bank! Online Pai Gow is very much a game of skill and patience, so you have the opportunity to steadily increase your bankroll with strategy and clever play. Bet on other players, take calculated risks but do keep your budget in mind and stick to it. Most importantly, have lots of fun!