Best Bitcoin Casino Sites in India🏆
Bitcoin is relatively new. There aren’t that many online casinos in India accepting them yet. Since Bitcoin is a legitimate alternative to a cash deposit, slowly but steadily, more and more gambling sites offer the possibility to use this famous cryptocurrency to place bets. Have we told you that Bitcoins are not traceable and free of tax? On top of that, you can make higher profits if you sell your Bitcoins at a higher price. That’s a win-win.
Do you want to use Bitcoin at a casino site or deposit with crypto? Good. Because we got you covered. We’re not giving currency to anyone here, but our experts did a lot of research to find the best Bitcoin casino sites in India.
|1||ComeOn Review||₹10,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|2||Betway||₹60,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|3||Casumo 🎲||₹100,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|4||Parimatch Review||150% Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|5||Royal Panda Review||₹100,000 Bonus||10 Freespins||Play Now|
|6||Genesis Casino Review||₹30,000 Bonus||20 Freespins||Play Now|
|7||Casino Days||₹20,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|8||Leovegas Review||₹80,000 Bonus||100 Freespins||Play Now|
18+ | T&C's Apply | Responsible Gambling is advised. Gambling is an entertainment form that comes with a considerable risk of losing your money. Never play with more than you can afford to lose.
How to Make a Deposit💰
You made your choice from our handpicked best Bitcoin casino sites and are ready to play. The next step is to make a deposit. This process might be slightly different compared to other payment methods. Luckily it’s not complicated.
In case you need some guidance, you can follow the steps below to get started.
If you don’t own a crypto wallet yet, it’s time to set one up, buy Bitcoins, deposit and start gambling. Do you already have an active Bitcoin wallet? Good, you can jump right to step 3.
1. Open a crypto wallet
To own and hold cryptocurrencies, you need a crypto wallet. Since we like free stuff, we can recommend platforms like Coinbase, Wirex, BuyUCoin or CoinDCX. They’re online crypto wallets with a good reputation that you can set up for free. We advise you to do your research before you choose a wallet. Download to the prefered app or surf to the desired website, register and fill in all the required details. Done? Your new wallet will be ready to use in no time. It often only takes a few hours before you can start buying crypto.
2. Buy Bitcoin
In order to deposit crypto to a betting website, you need to own crypto. Once you open your wallet, you will be able to transfer money to the chosen platform and buy Bitcoins. The process to purchase currencies differs from platform to platform. First, top up your wallet and then buy Bitcoins. This can often be done through a buy and sell button. Enter the amount you want to invest and confirm your transaction. Most of the time, the purchase is completed immediately.
3. Transfer Bitcoin to a gambling website
You’re almost ready to go. You set up your wallet and bought Bitcoins. Now is your time to deposit. The deposit process at a Bitcoin casino works similar to any other payment method, which, in its turn, is similar for most casinos. To make it easier for you, we guide you through the necessary steps while using 10cric as an example.
- Log in to your casino account and look for the payment menu.
- Select the method ‘10coins’ below.
- Fill in the required information. Such as the amount, wallet currency, where you want to deposit, and a bonus code if you have one.
- You will receive a Bitcoin pop-up. Click confirm.
- You’ll get to see the wallet address of 10cric. Copy this or scan the QR code.
- Go to your Bitcoin wallet and transfer your Bitcoin to the copied wallet address.
- Confirm the transaction. Receive your Bitcoins at the gambling platform and start playing.
Note that some casinos can require a minimum Bitcoin deposit. The good news is that Bitcoin gambling deposits are free of charge with almost any casino. Although you need to be aware that if you buy Bitcoins, you can be charged by your wallet provider.
Good news again! Bitcoin transactions take almost no time to complete. That’s why your deposit will most likely arrive instantly. That means it’s time to play!
Frequently asked questions about Bitcoin Casinos
🦺 Are Bitcoin Casinos In India Safe?
Bitcoin payments to and from gambling sites are one of the most secure and safest payment methods available. That’s why Bitcoin casinos in India are incredibly safe.
📜 Are Bitcoin Casinos legal in India?
There is no law stating that Bitcoins can’t be used in India. Nor is there a law defining that online gambling is prohibited. Making use of Bitcoin Casinos is, therefore, legal.
🏁 How do I get started playing with Bitcoin at Online Casinos in India?
You need to own a crypto wallet, purchase or own Bitcoins and deposit them to a Bitcoin casino. Done and dusted? You’re ready to play!
📍 Where do I buy Bitcoins?
Bitcoins can be bought at a currency exchange by opening a crypto wallet. You can open a crypto wallet at Coinbase, Wirex, BuyUCoin, CoinDCX or any of the other available platforms.
⏱ How long do Bitcoin transactions take?
Bitcoin deposits to a gambling site are as fast as lightning. They often or processed immediately. Withdrawals approximately take around 24 to 96 hours, depending on the casino.
🐱👤 Are there any hidden fees when paying with Bitcoin at casinos?
Bitcoin casinos won’t charge you to deposit Bitcoins. On the other hand, your crypto wallet might calculate fees when transferring your Bitcoins to a gambling website. Do your research to avoid any hidden costs.
🤷 How to fund your casino account with Cryptocurrency?
If you have a crypto wallet with Bitcoins, keep your wallet address near, transfer the prefered amount to a gambling site through the payment menu, and follow the necessary steps. Want more info? Discover how to make a deposit step by step here.
👍 What is the benefit of playing with Bitcoin?
Playing with Bitcoin is safe and often free of charge. On top of that, the currency can give you additional profits. Bitcoin payments are also untaxed, untraceable and have fast processing times.
How to Make a Withdrawal💸
You’ve been gambling with your Bitcoins for a while and made profits you would like to withdraw? We always got you covered.
Here is a general guide on how you can withdraw your Bitcoins from a Bitcoin Casino.
- Decide how much Bitcoin you would like to transfer.
- Navigate to the account or withdrawal module at your Bitcoin casino.
- Get the address of your crypto wallet ready. You can find this on the platform of your wallet.
- Choose the correct payment method. It could be referred to as crypto, coins or Bitcoin.
- Fill in your crypto wallet details and the amount you want to withdraw.
- Double-check and confirm.
- Receive your Bitcoin payment confirmation from the Bitcoin casino.
- Once you receive your Bitcoins in your e-wallet, you can sell them by going to the ‘sell’ section. Fill in the amount of Bitcoin you want to sell and confirm. Done and dusted. Enjoy your profits!
Keep in mind that there might be charges applicable when completing a withdrawal from your Bitcoin casino. Always read the terms and conditions.
Processing times are relatively fast compared to other payment methods. Most Bitcoin withdrawals take a maximum of 96 hours to process. Some casinos might take less than 24 hours to transfer your Bitcoins to your wallet.
Pros and Cons with Depositing with Bitcoin ⚖️
- Deposits to a Bitcoin casino are usually free of charge.
- Bitcoins are untraceable. It’s a stealth virtual currency, and no one will ever know you used this currency once sold.
- When buying Bitcoin at a lower price and selling it at a higher price, you can make additional profits on top of the money you won.
- Taxes on Bitcoin is a complicated subject.
- Crypto payments, whether incoming or outgoing, are being processed fast, often even immediately.
- Crypto markets can be volatile. If you don’t own any cryptocurrencies and would like to gamble at a Bitcoin casino, you’ll have to purchase them fast. That might be a risky business.
- You need some crypto experience to make the right decisions. Also, if you have no knowledge about using Bitcoins as a payment method, it can be complicated.
- Not all casinos accept Bitcoin transactions. However, the amount of Bitcoin casinos are increasing.
- Exchange rates are volatile, and you might lose money when selling Bitcoin if you purchased it at a higher price than you bought it.
Other Payment Methods🤷🏼♂️
Everyone has their preferences, and we are not going to shoot you if you think Bitcoin casinos are too complex for you. As you know, we are here to help. That’s why we offer you some alternative payment methods.
Online banking, bank transfers, ebanking or netbanking? It’s all the same. Netbanking is one of the most used payment methods for gambling websites. On top of that, it’s easy to use. Whether you use a credit or debit card, netbanking is an easy form of payment.
The use of a pay card, like the AstroPay card or Paysafecard, is another possibility. This virtual prepaid card is disposable, free of charge and widely accepted by gambling sites. This payment method is also very safe.
The use of an online wallet is a widely known payment method for casino players. Wallets like Skrill, Paypal, Google Pay, and Neteller are intermediaries between the bank and a casino. To deposit to a casino, you transfer funds from your debit or credit card to this wallet. The following step is to move your funds from your e-wallet to a casino of choice.