Best Google Pay Casino Sites in India 🌐
Our list of the best online casinos and betting sites that accept Google Pay has been carefully prepared, so you can choose whether you want to play at an online or live casino or try your luck at the best Google Pay betting sites.
Even if we give you a list of the greatest casinos where you may play, you still need to choose the one that best suits your particular playing preferences. Additionally, it will be in your best interest to confirm that the online casino of your choosing accepts Google Pay as a form of payment.
|1||Big Baazi Review||₹1,00,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|2||Pure Win Review||₹90,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|3||Fun88 Review||₹20,000 Bonus||50 Freespins||Play Now|
|4||1Xbet Review||₹26,000 Bonus||150 Freespins||Play Now|
|5||Jeetplay Review||₹ 70,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|6||Twin Casino Review||₹40,000 Bonus||400 Freespins||Play Now|
|7||Casumo Review||₹1,00,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|8||Bigwinner Review||₹1,00,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
18+ | T&C's Apply | Responsible Gambling is advised. Gambling is an entertainment form that comes with a considerable risk of losing your money. Never play with more than you can afford to lose.
There are always a few factors to take into consideration while searching for the top Google Pay casino in India:
Always browse the selection of games offered by the online casino or betting site to see whether your favourite games are there, or if there are any others that you would want to try. All Indian gamers will love the large selection of slots, table games, and live casino games offered by the best Google Pay casinos.
It is suggested that you only select to play at Google Pay gambling sites that possess a valid license from a reputable regulatory authority in order to safeguard the security of your private information and money. The regulator’s logo will be displayed at the footer of the homepage.
Making sure that your preferred online casino has 24/7 assistance in the form of a chat widget will be very helpful to you if you get confused or have questions. It will be much better if the online casino provides assistance to Indian gamblers in their own tongue.
What is Google Pay? 🤔
In 2018, Google Pay replaced Android Pay and Google Wallet. It’s Google’s brand of peer-to-peer payments. The digital wallet platform leverages the popularity of Android smartphones, so it’s no wonder it’s popular with Indian online gamblers. Most Indian online casinos offer GPay through UPI, and these Google Pay casinos are going all out to compete with PayTM as the top Indian mobile payment app.
Google Pay has already rolled out across many countries, with India being one of them. The app was developed in 2011 and launched in India in 2017 under the name Tez. A year later, the Google brand was introduced, resulting in a surge in popularity.
Being able to use GPay for swift and secure online casino payments makes Google Pay Casino a popular option with Indian players. The numerous rewards and offers for GPay users help to maintain loyalty amongst fans, too. As for withdrawals, very few online casinos offer it as a withdrawal method so your online casino might require another means to take out your winnings. Therefore, it’s a good idea to check out the casino’s terms and conditions before you sign up.
How Does Google Pay Work?
Your Google account serves as the link between Google Pay and your digital wallet. The Android phone or Smart Watch can be used to send or request money, make purchases, and use it at a restaurant, store, or online casino.
Google Pay doesn’t require the merchant or online casino to know your actual card data. In essence, Google Pay employs a virtual account number as an alternative for your card numbers while your credit and debit card information is safely kept on Google’s servers.
Frequently asked questions about Google Pay Casinos
🦺 Are Google Pay casinos safe for Indian gamblers?
Yes, Indian players who choose to play at the Google Pay casinos on our top list are playing in safe, licensed and regulated gambling environments.
⌛ How long do withdrawals take at Google Pay Casinos in India?
Google Pay casinos differ in terms of withdrawals, but it can take anywhere from a couple of seconds to process (cryptocurrencies) to a few hours (e-wallets) and up to 7 business days (credit/debit cards and wire transfers).
🕒 How long do deposits take to clear with Google Pay?
The funds may take a few minutes to appear in your account before you can start playing.
👨⚖️ Is it legal for me to play at Google Pay casinos in India?
Yes, provided the casino is licensed and regulated in another country.
🏆 Which is the best Google Pay casino for Indian players?
As everybodies tastes and expectations are different, it depends on what you’re looking for in terms of withdrawal options, bonuses and game variety. Go through our top list to find the right casino for you.
💰 Can you deposit with Google Pay if you don’t have a GPay account?
Before you can make a deposit with Google pay, you will need to register an account with them. See our section on “How to make a deposit” for more information.
🏷️ Will I incur any extra fees at Google Pay casinos?
No, deposits are free. Some casinos may add a small fee onto deposits, but this is rare.
✅ Do i need to be verfied before depositing at GPay casino?
Most casinos will require your to verify your account via email when you register. When requesting a withdrawal, you will need to complete the KYC process and be verified before payments will be processed, for most payment methods.
How To Open a Google Pay Account ✒️
Before you can make a deposit at one of the top casino Google Pay on our list, you need to open a GPay account. Fear not, it’s really quick:
- Open the Google Play store and download the GPay app.
- Choose your preferred language and tap the arrow in the right corner.
- Type in your phone number – it must be the same number registered with your bank account. Allow locations, SMS and contacts.
- Google will automatically detect your email ID and you can click “Continue.”
- You’ll receive a text message with a one-time password. Allow the app to access it.
- Next, create a Google pin or choose the screen lock and click “Continue.”
- Set up the pin or screen lock.
Linking Google Pay to Your Bank Account
That’s it, you have a Google Pay account! Now, you need to link it to your bank account so you can make deposits at Indian GPay casinos.
- Open the Google Wallet app and tap “Add to Wallet”.
- Tap Payment card. Google Pay will display any stored cards you may have used with your Google account.
- Tap” New credit or debit card” if your card is not displayed.
- To add card details, use your camera for Google Pay to capture the details, or tap “Enter details manually”. Save when you are finished.
- Read the Terms and tap “Accept”.
- If you’re asked to verify your payment method, choose an option from the list.
- After completing this step, you ought to get a notification stating that your card has been added and is available to be used for contactless payments in places where Google Pay is accepted, including online casinos.
You will discover a little transaction from Google Wallet on your account after adding a card. This transaction verifies the validity of your card and account. Your balance is unaffected by this transaction, which will shortly disappear.
Depositing at an Online Casino with Google Pay
Head over to a top Google Pay casino and register a free player account. You’ll be asked to confirm your registration via an email or text link. Once that’s done, it’s time to make a deposit.
There aren’t usually fees involved when you make deposits at online casinos but check with the operator before you sign up. This information can typically be found in the FAQs section, or in the Terms and Conditions. It’s also a good idea to check the casino’s minimum and maximum deposit limits to make your transactions as effortless as possible.
To make a deposit:
- Log into your new casino account and head to the banking section.
- Under the deposit options, choose Google Pay (it may be displayed at Net Banking or UPI).
- Enter the amount you’d like to put into your casino account and confirm it.
- Open up your Google Pay mobile app and find the UPI ID or VPA.
- Paste the ID or VPA on the casino’s banking page and verify your payment.
- Go back to your Google Pay app and accept the payment request and confirm the deposit.
- Wait for the funds to reflect in your casino account (it should only take a few seconds, but at most, it can take up to three hours).
Typically, a welcome bonus can also be activated when you make your initial deposit. To activate the new client promotion, be sure to read the bonus terms and conditions and make the required minimum deposit. After choosing to get the bonus, you can immediately begin playing and ultimately withdraw your winnings at an online casino google pay.
How To Make A Withdrawal 💰
Right now, the biggest downfall with Google Pay is that you cannot withdraw your winnings at most Google Pay casinos. This makes things a little more complicated, as you need to pick another casino payment method to get your hands on your funds.
There are a few online casinos that will allow you to make a withdrawal with your Google Pay if you are using their app. You will see this either in the terms and conditions, FAQ or on the app itself.
Popular withdrawal payment methods at Indian casinos include Skrill, Neteller, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal and bank transfer. Just like deposits, casinos will have minimum and maximum withdrawal amounts, and different payment methods have different processing times.
For example, e-wallet withdrawals are usually instant or take around 24 hours, whereas bank transfers can take up to 5 to 7 business days to process.
You’ll also need to complete the casino’s verification process before your first withdrawal. This includes emailing or uploading documents like proof of residence and proof of ID to the casino site. It takes the operator a few days to go through the documents, so you might want to do this when you first sign up if you’re eager to get your winnings.
Google Pay Casino Bonuses 💝
The great news is that because you’re using Google Pay as a deposit online casino as you are still entitled to the same great casino bonuses as any other payment method. There are even some casinos will even give you a special bonus just for depositing with Google Pay.
Bonuses that you can look forward to and paying an online casino that accepts Google Pay.
This is the most common bonus type and will be found at most casinos. Every casino will offer its own version, which may consist of a match deposit, free spins, or a combination of both. These always come with wagering requirements and may have game restrictions, or even payment method restrictions attached to them.
A free spin bonus will offer you a number of free spins to be used on slots. There are often time restrictions, such as 24 hours, placed on them. They may be restricted to certain games, or a game provider.
No Deposit Bonus
This sought-after bonus gives you money in your casino account without first having to make a deposit. There could however be wagering requirements or win limits attached.
Also referred to as a Match Bonus, the casino will match your deposit with a predetermined amount, expressed as a percentage of your deposit. This is often seen as part of the welcome bonus, although often found as a stand-alone bonus.
With a cashback bonus, the casino essentially compensates you for your losses. A lot of casinos will run this offer on a weekly or monthly basis. It can be restricted to certain slots or table games.
As always, before accepting any casino bonus offer always read the terms and conditions and make sure that you are aware of any wagering requirements that apply to the bonus. Failure to do this may leave you with a nasty surprise when you try to claim or withdraw the money from the bonus.
Pros and Cons of Google pay 👍
Google Pay casinos might not allow you to withdraw your winnings with this payment method just yet, and it might not be the most commonly accepted online casino option, but it does have plenty of benefits.
We’re seeing more players on the hunt for these casinos, and there are a few reasons why.
- The speed | Google Pay online casinos are popular for their fast deposits. Transactions are effortless, so you can get down to the important business of playing your favourite casino games, table games and live casino options. It’s especially handy for live casino games. You wouldn’t want to wait too long to join a Teen Patti table, would you?
- The ease of use | the Google Pay interface is incredibly user-friendly. The fact that you can link it with your bank account, credit card, debit card or other Indian online payment system makes for a seamless process. The account setup is straightforward, so once everything’s done, you can start depositing at GPay casinos.
- Excellent security | Google Pay takes safety seriously. The team behind the payment app leverage the latest encryption techniques to keep data breaches at bay. They also have strict protocols for monitoring and picking up suspicious activities on accounts. In the same way that you enjoy superior protection on your Google account, so can you expect superior safety with your Google Pay deposits. No banking information is shared with the casino.
We’ve already mentioned the fact that GPay seldom allows for withdrawals and that GPay casino sites are few and far between. Hopefully, more online casinos will start to allow withdrawals in the near future.
Google Pay on other devices 📱
The good news is that if you have an Apple device and want to use Google Pay, you can!
In the Apple Store, you will find the download for Google Pay. Sign up and connect your card as we have discussed above. The only drawback is that you cannot utilize the tap-to-pay function for contactless payments if you own an iPhone or iPad.However, if the business has a Google Pay QR code, you can pay there.
It isn’t even necessary to download an app if you use a laptop or PC. Simply go to the Google Pay website and open your account there! You can also use this function if you have the app installed on your mobile device.
Availability of Google Pay ✔️
As we’ve already established, Google Pay is still not an approved deposit option at a handful of well-known online casinos. But there are still several fantastic online casinos that you can play at and the list is increasing.
Google Pay works best in mobile casinos and casino apps, especially if you have an Android smartphone. At a mobile casino, a Google Pay deposit may be done with only a few clicks, making the process quick and convenient so you can concentrate on playing.
You’ll be happy to know that many of the online casinos that accept Google Pay provide some of the best live dealer gaming experiences available to players who enjoy playing at real-world casinos. With the added convenience of a quick, secure deposit option like Google Pay, take advantage of the most immersive and captivating online casino experiences.
There will be plenty of chances to use Google Pay in the future because so many thrilling brand-new online casinos have just started operating in the last few months alone.
Google Pay Support 🙌
On Google’s support page, there is a comprehensive Help Centre for Google Pay that covers the majority of problems customers could run into. Setting up Google Pay, adding/editing payment methods, purchasing items, sending/receiving money, controlling your personal information, data security, and troubleshooting are all covered in great depth.
Alternative Payment Methods 🚦
There are plenty of online casinos that only let you use the same account for deposits and withdrawals. It’s an extra security feature since scammers try to use casinos to launder money. As a result, casino regulators implement the rule to prevent money laundering and ensure your money remains safely in your hands.
Whether this is the case with your favourite Indian online casinos, or you want to consider alternative payment methods for withdrawals, here are some popular options.
- Skrill | Skrill is a convenient and secure e-wallet that allows you to transfer funds online quickly. You don’t need to hand over any credit card details when playing at online casinos with Skrill. Rather, you fund your e-wallet with bank transfer, credit or debit cards or instant electronic funds transfers. You then choose Skrill in the casino’s cashier section and complete your deposits and withdrawals.
- Apple Pay | Apple Pay is, perhaps, in direct competition with Google Pay casinos. The advancement of mobile technologies has increased player demand for secure, faster gaming payment methods, and Apple Pay is one of them. However, Android still enjoys the mobile market share in India.
- Neteller | similar to Skrill, Neteller is one of the most widely accepted payment methods at online casinos. You fund your Neteller account with credit/debit cards or bank transfer and then fund your casino account. It’s worth mentioning that some casinos exclude Neteller and Skrill deposits from claiming certain bonuses.
- ecoPayz | if you’re really not keen on handing over your bank details to online casinos, ecoPayz is for you. This payment option lets you create a virtual debit card that you can connect to your preferred e-wallet. The downside is that some regions add low fees to each transaction you make.
These are just some popular alternatives at a GPay casino in India, but there are plenty of others, including:
|Payment Method||Type of Method||Withdrawals?|
|Net Banking||Bank Transfer||Yes|