Best MasterCard Casino Sites In India 💳
Online casinos in India and MasterCard are a match made in heaven. This is one of the most popular banking methods on the globe, with just about every casino accepting MasterCard payments. On this page, we list the best MasterCard casino sites in India and discuss how to go about funding your account, withdrawing your winnings and why you should consider this payment method.
MasterCard is a worldwide payment gateway with a powerful infrastructure, and it’s a brand with a strong presence in the online gambling world. We did a little tally, and around nine out of ten online casino sites that accept Indian players are compatible with MasterCard.
This is a casino payment method that offers a reliable and convenient way of making deposits and withdrawals, and while gambling in India may be somewhat of a grey area, MasterCard provides high levels of safety.
Below, we’ve listed the best Master Card casino sites in India. If you decide to use this banking option for your online gambling, you’re in for a treat. Aside from the chance to win millions of rupees playing your favourite casino games, you’ll also be eligible for a variety of online casino bonuses.
If you want to do your research on casinos that accept MasterCard, you can easily search the internet for “online casino master card”, “casino sites that take MasterCard” or “online casinos that accept mastercard” and surely all of your favourite online casino games will appear in the results.
|1||Jackpot Guru Review||₹1,00,000 Bonus||20 Freespins||Play Now|
|2||Casibee Review||₹1,00,000 Bonus||20 Freespins||Play Now|
|3||Parimatch Review||₹1,05,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|4||Glassi Review||₹1,05,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|5||Fairplay Review||₹50,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|6||Casino Days Review||₹1,00,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|7||Big Baazi Review||₹1,00,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|8||Betway Review||₹60,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|9||10Cric Review||₹60,000 Bonus||50 Freespins||Play Now|
|10||Lucky Spins Review||₹20,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|11||22bet Review||₹10,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|12||Bettilt Review||₹74,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|13||Pure Win Review||₹90,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|14||Jungli Win Review||₹1,00,000 Bonus||500 Freespins||Play Now|
|15||Leonbet Review||₹20,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
18+ | T&C's Apply | Responsible Gambling is advised. Gambling is an entertainment form that comes with a considerable risk of losing your money. Never play with more than you can afford to lose.
A Brief History of Mastercard 📖
The history of Mastercard goes all the way back to the start of plastic payment card use in the United States.
A group of banks formed the ICA (Interbank Card Association) in 1996 to cater to the escalating demand for card payments. The company broadened its horizons into Europe in the next decade by forming alliances with the Access card and Euro card brands. The name Mastercard was used for the first time in 1979.
Since then, Mastercard has climbed the hill, from launching the first international online debt program in the 1990s called Maestro, to integrating an e-wallet application into Apple’s iPhones in 2014.
The Mastercard brand has won multiple awards over its few decades of activity and it has featured in special Fortune 500 issues many times. Forbes also named it one of the World’s most Innovative Companies in 2015, 2016, and 2017. Mastercard is one of two of the largest issuers of debit and credit cards, working hand-in-hand with more than 25,000 banks and various financial institutions.
Fast forward to this day, Mastercard has an endless array of services available, and the service that especially stands head and shoulders above the rest for online casino players is its e-payment service.
Frequently Asked Questions About MasterCard Casinos
🚩 Can I play at MasterCard casinos in India?
Yes, the vast majority of online casinos in India accept MasterCard credit and debit cards as deposit and withdrawal options.
❓ How do I use MasterCard to make casino payments?
Choose from our list of MasterCard Casinos. Choose this payment option in the cashier section and enter the amount you want to deposit in rupees. Confirm the details. If the casino doesn’t support rupees, you’ll need to convert the currency, which is subject to a conversion fee of between 2% and 3%.
🔒 Is it safe to play at Indian MasterCard casinos?
Yes, it’s safe to use MasterCard at online casinos. The payment method uses top-notch security measures to keep your money and details safe. Read more in our “Are MasterCard Indian Casinos Safe to Use” section.
🤔 Which is the best MasterCard casino for Indian players?
It all depends on what you’re looking for. We suggest you take a look at the top casinos on this page and read the reviews to learn about the games available, accessibility, security, bonuses and registration process.
💸 Are there any fees when using a MasterCard casino site?
It depends on the casino and the amount you deposit or withdraw. While most casinos won’t charge fees for making a deposit or withdrawal, MasterCard may charge between 2% to 3% for your transactions. Take a look through our reviews to find casinos with the lowest or even no fees.
⚖️ Is it legal for Indians to play at MasterCard casinos?
Yes, MasterCard is safe and secure, as are the Indian online casinos that we recommend on this site. As long as a casino is licensed and registered by a reputable offshore regulatory body, you’ll be okay.
⛔ Are there restrictions on payment methods?
This is regulated by the online casino operators. Usually, there are no restrictions on MasterCard, which is why it’s such a popular casino payment method.
💳 What MasterCard payment alternatives are there?
Payment alternatives include Netbanking, Google Pay, MuchBetter, Visa and a range of e-wallets. See more under our “Alternative Payment Methods” section.
Are MasterCard Indian Casinos Safe to use?🔒
As we’ve said, MasterCard has one of the safest infrastructures in the world. It’s a huge brand, and at MasterCard Indian casinos, you can make convenient deposits and withdrawals safely in the knowledge that this brand uses high-security levels.
When you play at MasterCad casinos, you can look forward to the usual credit card securities like a CVV number. But the real attraction is the MasterCard SecureCode, a security code that’s generated by your bank to confirm payment and complete a transaction.
There’s also Secure Socket Layer encryption technology or SSL. SSL safeguards your information and data. If you do experience a problem mid-payment, MasterCard India has a 24/7 support team to help you resolve the matter.
Cards and pins can be replaced as needed, and if a transaction looks suspicious, you can bet the brand’s security team or your bank will contact you. They’ll also deactivate your account until the issue is resolved.
Mastercard also has an ID Theft Protection service which ensures online players a secure identity at MasterCard casinos.
How To Get Started At India MasterCard Casinos 📒
Before you can play at MasterCard casinos in India, you need a credit or debit card. The good news is that the application process is pretty simple. Here is a step-by-step guide to ensure that your Mastercard application process goes as smoothly as possible:
- If you have a registered account at an Indian bank, you may already be eligible for a debit or credit card.
- A debit card is usually handed to you as soon as you open an account at the bank. You’ll need to complete an application form if you want a credit card.
- Most banks allow you to apply for a MasterCard credit card online.
- Once you receive your credit card, you need to register it online so you can play at MasterCard casinos safely.
- The bank will provide you with a password that you can use to verify any transactions you make with your credit card.
- The verification is done by a payment gateway provider so that you can make online transactions. This is done when you register your card on your bank’s website. Once this process is completed, you can fund your Indian online casino account just by entering your card details and CVV number.
Most online casinos won’t charge a fee for funding your account with MasterCard. But, if the casino you want to play at doesn’t accept rupees, you will have to foot the currency exchange fee of 2 – 3%. You may also be liable for annual credit or debit card fees.
It is empirical that you do the research needed about the best Mastercard casinos regarding fees and exchange rates.
How To Make A Mastercard Casino Deposit 💰
MasterCard makes it easy for you to deposit Indian rupees at your favourite online casinos. Here is how to make a deposit:
Choose a site from our list of recommended MasterCard casinos in India.
Register an account and complete the verification process.
Log into your casino account and navigate to the cashier to make your first deposit.
Choose MasterCard as your preferred casino payment method.
Enter your card and billing information in the casino’s payment form to connect your MasterCard and casino account.
Enter the amount you want to deposit, which will be drawn from your MasterCard.
The casino will check for card approval and transfer your funds securely from your card to the casino. Transfers are typically instant.
It takes a matter of minutes to fund your account at MasterCard casinos, so you can grab any welcome bonuses on offer and start playing slots, baccarat, roulette, blackjack, and live dealer games right away.
How To Make A Mastercard Casino Withdrawal 💸
When you’re ready to withdraw your winnings at MasterCard casinos, there are a few things that you should be aware of, like the following points:
- Different online casinos in India have different withdrawal processing times, which means you usually need to wait around 24 to 72 hours for your request to be processed.
- Online casinos have minimum and maximum withdrawal limits which you need to meet.
- Make sure you’ve met any bonus wagering requirements and terms before you request a withdrawal.
- Make sure you’ve completed the casino’s KYC process by uploading or emailing proof of your identity and address to the casino’s customer care team.
With all that in mind, getting your hands on your winnings at MasterCard casinos is just as easy as making a deposit. Here is how to withdraw from your top MasterCard casinos:
- Head to the casino’s cashier.
- Choose MasterCard as your preferred withdrawal payment method.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw along with your card details.
- Confirm the process.
Take note that once your withdrawal request is processed by the casino, it can take between 5 to 7 working days for your rupees to reflect in your bank account.
We must mention that not all online casinos will let you withdraw your winnings via MasterCard. If this happens, you can use alternative options like Neteller, Skrill, UPI, bank transfers (Netbanking), or MuchBetter. Here is a short description of each:
- Skrill – is a very popular Indian e-wallet that a lot of online casinos in India accept.
- Netbanking – Bank transfer or netbanking is one of the most preferred gambling payment methods in the world. Maestro and Visa are commonly used for bank transfer methods at online casinos.
- MuchBetter – Forget about entering tons of card details and wasting lots of time. This is an app-based payment system that offers instant and convenient withdrawals.
- Neteller – Players can transfer funds directly using their Net+ card, or transfer the funds directly to their bank accounts.
- UPI – Known as Unified Payments Interface, it is an instant real-time payment service.
The above list of alternatives will assist you in withdrawing your winnings, whilst keeping the process fast, convenient, and secure.
Pros and Cons when Choosing a MasterCard Casino 💳
Before you sign up at an online casino that accepts MasterCard in India, it’s worth noting the benefits and a few downfalls that this payment method has. We have found many advantages of using MasterCard as a payment method, as well as one or two disadvantages.
First, the pros of Mastercard casinos:
- Excellent support – MasterCard is one of the biggest payment brands in the world. They’re on hand to help you as quickly and efficiently as possible to ensure any issues are resolved with ease. They also use state-of-the-art encryption and protection technology.
- Easy to get – to get a MasterCard debit or credit card, you just need to open a bank account and deposit funds. You’ll get your debit card immediately, and you can request a credit card while you’re at the bank. The credit card will be delivered to the bank for you to collect and you can then activate it online.
- Almost all Indian online casinos accept MasterCard – to find the best MasterCard casinos in India, check out our top list on this page. Almost all online casinos in India support this payment method, with new ones popping up regularly.
- EMV chip technology and verification process – your MasterCard credit card contains a microchip on which your data is stored. Every transaction is encrypted for extra security protection. What’s more, the stringent identity checks and verification process ensure that all online transactions are made by you and only you.
Considering these points, it is proven that MasterCard is an excellent choice for a preferred online payment method. Are there any disadvantages to gambling with this payment method? There are two we want you to be aware of.
The cons of Mastercard casinos online:
- Limited withdrawals – while you can use MasterCard to withdraw funds from an online casino mastercard in India, not all sites offer this option, so you may need to consider an alternative payment method, such as Skrill or Neteller.
- Time-consuming – when you request your credit card and find a casino you want to play at, you won’t be able to make a deposit right away. You’ll have to wait for the actual card to arrive, and that wait can range from a few days up to a few weeks. On the note of timing, credit card withdrawals are one of the longest in terms of processing times. It can take several working days for your winnings to reflect in your bank account, whereas other casino payment options like e-wallets and cryptocurrency are instant.
Considering the disadvantages of using Mastercard as an online payment method, it still is a good option to keep in mind, as the pros outweigh the cons by far!
Bonuses at Mastercard Casinos 🎁
Using Mastercard as a preferred payment method proves to be very rewarding for their customers.
A good online casino that accepts mastercard have a wide variety of bonuses that online players can look forward to. Here are just a few:
|Welcome bonus:||This bonus is usually in the form of free spins.|
|Deposit bonus:||This bonus is also called a loyalty bonus, which means that your loyalty is rewarded in the form of a percentage of your deposit back.|
|No deposit bonus:||This bonus comes in the form of free spins, or a certain amount credited into your account, depending on the online casino.|
These are only a few exciting bonuses that the best MasterCard casino sites have to offer. Each online casino is unique and bonuses will vary depending on the casino.
Different credits, percentages, and wagering requirements should be taken into account.
Mastercard Customer Care
If you are experiencing any trouble with your Mastercard service, there is no need to worry. Mastercard has toll-free numbers in all countries around the world for customers to get in touch with the Mastercard Assistance Center. Their call center has agents available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. You will also be connected with a representative who speaks your language to help solve your troubles efficiently.
Alternative Payment Methods Instead 📚
Do the cons outweigh the pros in your opinion, or do you want to test the waters for something similar to Mastercard? We understand that Mastercard casinos are not for everyone. The fact that not all banks accept online casino payments should not keep you awake at night. That’s why we are providing you with some other interesting gambling site payment options. Here follows a few alternatives which you can rather opt for if you wish to do so:
|E-wallets:||Paypal, Skrill, Neteller, MuchBetter, InstaDebit, EcoPayz, Rupay|
|Pay By Phone:||Apple Pay, Google Pay, PhonePe, UPI, Paytm|
|Paycards:||Paysafecard, Neosurf, Astropay Card|
|Crypto:||Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum|
Our Takeaway on Mastercard casinos 🤩
Online players prefer convenience and efficiency when playing their favourite online casino games, and the majority of players opt for online payment methods because it provides convenience and doesn’t take as much time as traditional payment methods like bank transfer or credit card payments.
When it comes to different online payment methods, Mastercard surely is one of the most popular brands that online players all around the globe opt for. It is a widely accepted payment method in most countries all over the world, including India, and it is very unlikely that you won’t find Mastercard on your favourite casino’s list of preferred payment methods.
Mastercard is a safe, secure, and convenient way to deposit and withdraw funds from online casinos accepting Mastercard meets all the casino’s requirements.
There are a lot of other online payment methods available around the world, and each method has its pros and cons which should be taken into consideration, and given all the advantages of MasterCard, this online payment method ranks at the top of our list.
If you have all the means Mastercard requires, like a debit card or credit card, the rest offers smooth sailing at Mastercard online casinos.