Best Bank Transfer Online Casino Sites in India🏆
Bank transfer casinos are gaming sites that support bank wire transfers as a payment method. You can fund your casino account directly by transferring money from your bank. It’s as easy as that. You don’t need to create any 3rd party e-wallets. Topping up your online casino account from your bank is both safe and legal. Therefore many Indians use these kinds of transfers.
There are quite some casino and betting sites that accept bank transfers, but not all of them.
The good news is that the number of casinos supporting bank transfers is growing. Luckily there is a whole list of gambling websites that do support wire transfers already. We collected the best and easiest bank transfer casino sites in India and listed them here for you. Only the fastest, safest and cheapest casinos earned a place on our list.
|1||ComeOn Review||₹10,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|2||Betway||₹60,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|3||Casumo||₹100,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|4||Parimatch Review||150% Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|5||Royal Panda Review||₹100,000 Bonus||10 Freespins||Play Now|
|6||Genesis Casino Review||₹30,000 Bonus||20 Freespins||Play Now|
|7||Casino Days||₹20,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|8||Leovegas Review||₹80,000 Bonus||100 Freespins||Play Now|
18+ | T&C's Apply | Responsible Gambling is advised. Gambling is an entertainment form that comes with a considerable risk of losing your money. Never play with more than you can afford to lose.
Frequently asked questions about bank transfer casinos
⏱How long does it take to deposit with a bank transfer?
This depends on the casino. With some casino sites, the deposit arrives instantly. With others, it might take hours or even days.
⏳How long does it take to make a bank transfer withdrawal?
A bank transfer withdrawal often takes between 1 and 10 days, depending on the casino site.
📜Is it legal to make a bank transfer to an online casino?
It is 100% legal to make a bank transfer to a betting site in India. However, due to gamblings sensitive nature in India, some transfers are being stopped.
🔒Is it safe to make a bank transfer to an online casino?
Depositing through bank transfer is safe and easy to track. Indian banks need to comply with many safety rules to keep their license at the Reserve Bank of India.
💳Can I deposit to a betting site using a bank transfer?
Although not every casino in India accepts these types of payments, many betting sites support bank transfers.
💲What are the fees of making a bank transfer deposit?
The majority of casinos won’t charge you for depositing by bank transfer. But it’s advised to investigate the terms and charges for your chosen casino.
🎁Can I get a bonus when making a deposit using my bank?
There is a big chance to score a bonus when depositing funds from your bank. The bonuses vary from casino to casino. Do your research and read the T&C’s.
💡What are some alternatives to bank transfers?
There are a lot of alternatives available. You can use credit cards, e-wallets, pay cards and cryptocurrencies.
How to Make a Deposit 💰
Depositing money to a casino became a lot easier over the years. It used to be a hassle in the earlier days, making the gambling experience for Indians a challenge. But the past is the past. In these modern times, completing a wire transfer is relatively simple.
But making a deposit might look complicated if you’re a first-timer. That’s why we created this guide to help you through the process.
If you already have a funded bank account up and running, you can jump ahead to step 3.
1. Set up a bank account
To transfer money from the bank, you need to have a bank account with access to internet banking facilities. Not all bank accounts have standard internet banking. If you don’t have online banking yet, you can set up an internet banking account by visiting your bank online or going to their office. Browsing to your bank’s website is often the easiest option. Every bank has a different procedure when it comes to opening an internet banking account.
2. Make a deposit to your bank account
Et voila, your online banking account has been set up. The next step is to decide how much money you would like to transfer to the casino. If it’s your first time depositing on a casino site, you will likely receive a welcome bonus. These bonuses often increase depending on how much you transfer.
That’s why it can be feasible, depending on the T&C’s of the promotion, to transfer more than just a small sum of money.
If you decide how much money you want to transfer to the online casinos, it is time to fund your bank account. This can be done online or at your local bank branch.
3. Transfer money to the casino site
Last but not least, the most important step is to transfer the funds to the chosen casino. The majority of bank transfer casino sites operate in the same way when lacing a deposit. To give you an idea of how to deposit through online banking, we use ComeOn as an example.
- Log in to your account, navigate to the ‘deposit’ button on top of the menu.
- Select the method ‘netbanking’ as a payment method.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and press ‘deposit’.
- You will be redirected to your bank provider in a new window. Now you should follow the provided steps.
4. Start gambling
With most bank transfer casinos, your funds will arrive quickly after completing the payment. Time to start playing!
How to Make a Withdrawal💸
You’ve made some excellent profits and would like to withdraw some of the money you won. Good!
But how should you withdraw money from a casino via bank transfer? The great news is that it’s not complicated. The following steps work for most casinos.
- Choose the amount of money you would like to transfer.
- Go to the cashier module and pick bank transfer as your prefered withdrawal method.
- Select or fill in the bank where you want to withdraw.
- Fill in your bank account details. You can retrieve these on your internet banking.
- Select the amount you want to withdraw.
- Receive your payment confirmation.
Online banking withdrawals can be charged or free of any charges. This depends on the casino. The amount of time it takes to complete a withdrawal also differs from casino to casino. It is, therefore, advised to check the rules for your casino. The average waiting times vary from 1 to 10 days. Also, take into account that, for safety measures, some casinos might ask you to confirm your identity before withdrawing money.
Pros and Cons with Bank Transfers ⚖️
- Bank transfers can be seen on your bank account statements, which makes them easy to track.
- All banks in India are licensed by the Reserve Bank of India. They need to comply with a set of strict rules regarding safety and security to keep their license. Therefore, your money is in safe hands.
- You don’t need to be a genius to deposit via bank transfer successfully. It’s easy.
- Since both your bank and the casino are involved in bank transfers, you will receive support from two levels if something would go wrong.
- You can access your banking services at any time since they can be done online. There is no need to go to the banking office.
- Most of the time, there are no transfer fees when depositing money into your gambling account through bank transfer.
- Not all Indian banks accept deposits and withdrawals originating from casinos.
- You’re dependent on the services of your bank. If your bank is experiencing technical issues, you might not be able to deposit or withdraw funds.
- Not all casinos support bank transfers. This limits your choice of casinos.
- Some sites will charge high withdrawal fees when using bank transfer.
- Withdrawals from a casino to your bank through online banking often take more time than other payment methods.
Alternative Payment Methods🤷🏼♂️
As with everything, making use of bank transfers to deposit funds, come with some downsides. If the cons weigh more than the pros, bank transfer casino sites might not be your cup of tea. That’s okay. There are a lot of different payment methods available. We are providing you with some alternatives in case wire transfers are not for you.
You never heard of E-wallets? Online wallets can be used as a payment method like any other regular wallet. You transfer money from your debit or credit card to this wallet and deposit it to a casino. Wallets are quickly growing in popularity. The most known and used wallets available are Skrill, Paypal, Google Pay and Neteller.
Credit cards are widely used in the Indian gambling industry. Credit cards are one of the most popular netbanking methods worldwide. That’s why everyone has heard the words Mastercard and Maestro before. Credit cards are very safe and are accepted by almost every casino.
Another option is the use of pay cards. The AstroPay Card, for example, can be purchased online by all Indians. This virtual prepaid card is a very safe way to deposit to casinos, as it is disposable and will lose its validity once used. AstroPay Cards are free of charge and widely accepted by betting sites.