Best MasterCard Casino Sites In India 💳
Online casinos in India and MasterCard are a match made in heaven. This is one of the most popular banking methods on the globe, with just about every casino accepting MasterCard payments. On this page, we list the best MasterCard casino sites in India and discuss how to go about funding your account, withdrawing your winnings and why you should consider this payment method.
MasterCard is a worldwide payment gateway with a powerful infrastructure, and it’s a brand with a strong presence in the online gambling world. We did a little tally, and around nine out of ten online casino sites that accept Indian players are compatible with MasterCard.
This is a casino payment method that offers a reliable and convenient way of making deposits and withdrawals, and while gambling in India may be somewhat of a grey area, MasterCard provides high levels of safety.
Below, we’ve listed the best MasterCard casino sites in India. If you decide to use this banking option for your online gambling, you’re in for a treat. Aside from the chance to win millions of rupees playing your favourite casino games, you’ll also be eligible for a variety of online casino bonuses.
|1||Casino Days Review||₹1,00,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|2||ComeOn Review||₹30,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|3||Slot Planet Review||₹22,200 Bonus||22 Freespins||Play Now|
|4||21 Casino Review||₹30,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|5||Casilando Review||₹30,000 Bonus||90 Freespins||Play Now|
|6||Parimatch Review||₹1,05,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|7||Bons Review||₹2,00,000 Bonus||200 Freespins||Play Now|
|8||MegaPari Review||₹30,000 Bonus||90 Freespins||Play Now|
|9||22bet Review||₹10,000 Bonus||55 Freespins||Play Now|
|10||Betway Review||₹2,500 Bonus||0-20 Freespins||Play Now|
|11||Casumo Review||₹1,00,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|12||10Cric Review||₹30,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|13||Royal Panda Review||₹1,00,000 Bonus||10 Freespins||Play Now|
|14||Leovegas Review||₹80,000 Bonus||100 Freespins||Play Now|
|15||LuckyNiki Review||₹1,00,000 Bonus||250 Freespins||Play Now|
|16||Jungle Raja Review||Free ₹500 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|17||Genesis Casino Review||₹30,000 Bonus||20 Freespins||Play Now|
|18||888 Review||₹15,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|19||4raBet Review||₹15,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|20||1Xbet Review||₹10,000 Bonus||150 Freespins||Play Now|
|21||FizzSlots Review||₹50,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
18+ | T&C's Apply | Responsible Gambling is advised. Gambling is an entertainment form that comes with a considerable risk of losing your money. Never play with more than you can afford to lose.
Are MasterCard Indian Casinos Safe to use?🔒
As we’ve said, MasterCard has one of the safest infrastructures in the world. It’s a huge brand, and at MasterCard Indian casinos, you can make convenient deposits and withdrawals safe in the knowledge that this brand uses high-security levels.
When you play at MasterCard casinos, you can look forward to the usual credit card securities like a CVV number. But the real attraction is the MasterCard SecureCode, a security code that’s generated by your bank to confirm payment and complete a transaction.
There’s also Secure Socket Layer encryption technology or SSL. SSL safeguards your information and data. If you do experience a problem mid payment, MasterCard India has a 24/7 support team to help you resolve the matter.
Cards and pins can be replaced as needed, and if a transaction looks suspicious, you can bet the brand’s security team or your bank will contact you. They’ll also deactivate your account until the issue is resolved.
Frequently Asked Questions About MasterCard Casinos
🚩 Can I play at MasterCard casinos in India?
Yes, the vast majority of online casinos in India accept MasterCard credit and debit cards as deposit and withdrawal options.
❓ How do I use MasterCard to make online casino payments in rupees?
Choose from our list of MasterCard Casinos. Choose this payment option in the cashier section and enter the amount you want to deposit in rupees. Confirm the details. If the casino doesn’t support rupees, you’ll need to convert the currency, which is subject to a conversion fee of between 2% and 3%.
🔒 Is it safe to play at Indian MasterCard casinos?
Yes, it’s safe to use MasterCard at online casinos. The payment method uses top-notch security measures to keep your money and details safe.
🤔 Which is the best MasterCard casino for Indian players?
It all depends on what you’re looking for. We suggest you take a look at the top casinos on this page and read the reviews to learn about the games available, accessibility, security, bonuses and registration process.
💸 Are there any fees when using a MasterCard casino site?
It depends on the casino and the amount you deposit or withdraw. While most casinos won’t charge fees for making a deposit or withdrawal, MasterCard may charge between 2% to 3% for your transactions. Take a look through our reviews to find casinos with the lowest or even no fees.
⚖️ Is it legal for Indians to play at MasterCard casinos?
Yes, MasterCard is safe and secure, as are the Indian online casinos that we recommend on this site. As long as a casino is licensed and registered by a reputable offshore regulatory body, you’ll be okay.
⛔ Are there restrictions on payment methods?
This is regulated by the online casino operators. Usually, there are no restrictions on MasterCard, which is why it’s such a popular casino payment method.
💳 What payment alternatives will I find at MasterCard casinos in India?
Payment alternatives include Netbanking, Google Pay, MuchBetter, Visa and a range of e-wallets.
How To Get Started At India MasterCard Casinos 📒
Before you can play at MasterCard casinos in India, you need a credit or debit card. The good news is that the application process is pretty simple.
- If you have a registered account at an Indian bank, you may already be eligible for a debit or credit card.
- A debit card is usually handed to you as soon as you open an account at the bank. You’ll need to complete an application form if you want a credit card.
- Most banks allow you to apply for a MasterCard credit card online.
- Once you receive your credit card, you need to register it online so you can play at MasterCard casinos safely.
- The bank will provide you with a password that you can use to verify any transactions you make with your credit card.
- The verification is done by a payment gateway provider so that you can make online transactions. This is done when you register your card on your bank’s website. Once this process is completed, you can fund your Indian online casino account just by entering your card details and CVV number.
Most online casinos won’t charge a fee for funding your account with MasterCard. But, if the casino you want to play at doesn’t accept rupees, you will have to foot the currency exchange fee of 2 – 3%. You may also be liable for annual credit or debit card fees.
How To Make A Mastercard Casino Deposit 💰
MasterCard makes it easy for you to deposit Indian rupees at your favourite online casinos.
- Choose a site from our list of recommended MasterCard casinos in India.
- Register an account and complete the verification process.
- Log into your casino account and navigate to the cashier to make your first deposit.
- Choose MasterCard as your preferred casino payment method.
- Enter your card and billing information in the casino’s payment form to connect your MasterCard and casino account.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit, which will be drawn from your MasterCard.
- The casino will check for card approval and transfer your funds securely from your card to the casino. Transfers are typically instant.
It takes a matter of minutes to fund your account at MasterCard casinos, so you can grab any welcome bonuses on offer and start playing slots, baccarat, roulette, blackjack and live dealer games right away.
How To Make A Mastercard Casino Withdrawal 💸
When you’re ready to withdraw your winnings at MasterCard casinos, there are a few things to be aware of.
- Different online casinos in India have different withdrawal processing times, which means you usually need to wait around 24 to 72 hours for your request to be processed.
- Online casinos have minimum and maximum withdrawal limits which you need to meet.
- Make sure you’ve met any bonus wagering requirements and terms before you request a withdrawal.
- Make sure you’ve completed the casino’s KYC process by uploading or emailing proof of your identity and address to the casino’s customer care team.
With all that in mind, getting your hands on your winnings at MasterCard casinos is just as easy as making a deposit.
- Head to the casino’s cashier.
- Choose MasterCard as your preferred withdrawal payment method.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw along with your card details.
- Confirm the process.
Take note that once your withdrawal request is processed by the casino, it can take between 5 to 7 working days for your rupees to reflect in your bank account.
Pros and Cons when Choosing a MasterCard Casino 💳
Before you sign up at a MasterCard casino in India, it’s worth noting the benefits and few downfalls that this payment method has.
First, the pros:
- Excellent support – MasterCard is one of the biggest payment brands in the world. They’re on hand to help you as quickly and efficiently as possible to ensure any issues are resolved with ease. They also use state of the art encryption and protection technology.
- Easy to get – to get a MasterCard debit or credit card, you just need to open a bank account and deposit funds. You’ll get your debit card immediately, and you can request a credit card while you’re at the bank. The credit card will be delivered to the bank for you to collect and you can then activate it online.
- Almost all Indian online casinos accept MasterCard – to find the best MasterCard casinos in India, check out our top list on this page. Almost all online casinos in India support this payment method, with new ones popping up regularly.
- EMV chip technology and verification process – your MasterCard credit card contains a microchip on which your data is stored. Every transaction is encrypted for extra security protection. What’s more, the stringent identity checks and verification process ensure that all online transactions are made by you and only you.
Considering these points, are there any disadvantages to gambling with this payment method? There are two we want you to be aware of.
- Limited withdrawals – while you can use MasterCard to withdraw funds from an online casino in India, not all sites offer this option, so you may need to consider an alternative payment method, such as Skrill or Neteller.
- Time-consuming – when you request your credit card and find a casino you want to play at, you won’t be able to make a deposit right away. You’ll have to wait for the actual card to arrive, and that wait can range from a few days up to a few weeks. On the note of timing, credit card withdrawals are one of the longest in terms of processing times. It can take several working days for your winnings to reflect in your bank account, whereas other casino payment options like e-wallets and cryptocurrency are instant.
Not a Mastercard fan? Choose these Payment Methods instead 📚
Do the cons outweigh the pros in your opinion? We understand that Mastercard casinos are not for everyone. The fact that not all banks accept online casino payments should not keep you awake at night. That’s why we are providing you with some other interesting gambling site payment options.
- E-wallets: Paypal, MuchBetter, InstaDebit
- Pay By Phone: Apple Pay, Google Pay, PhonePe, UPI, EcoPayz
- Paycards: Paysafecard, Neosurf
- Crypto: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum