Best Sites for Online Roulette 🥇
Are you looking for a roulette casino? Here are the best sites for playing online roulette in India, all of them have respectable licenses and are legal to gamble with. We base our reviews on many years of expertise from gambling and we also take into consideration Trustpilot, App Store and Google play ratings.
Find the best roulette casino, to play online roulette in India here!
|1||ComeOn Review||₹90,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|2||Parimatch Review||₹1,05,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|3||Casino Days Review||₹1,00,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|4||Jackpot Guru Review||₹1,00,000 Bonus||20 Freespins||Play Now|
|5||Betway Review||₹60,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|6||Bettilt Review||₹74,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|7||Roku Casino Review||₹ 22,500 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|8||MegaPari Review||₹30,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|9||Pure Win Review||₹90,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|10||Paripesa Casino||₹1,30,000 Bonus||150 Freespins||Play Now|
|11||Bons Review||₹2,00,000 Bonus||200 Freespins||Play Now|
|12||10Cric Review||₹32,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
18+ | T&C's Apply | Responsible Gambling is advised. Gambling is an entertainment form that comes with a considerable risk of losing your money. Never play with more than you can afford to lose.
Finding the Best Roulette Casino in India
Because Indian casino roulette is so popular at online sites it can be challenging to find the perfect site which is why we’ve decided to help you out by giving you a sneak peek at the points we take into consideration when looking for the best online roulette casino.
- Casino Licence: Before you decide to register at an online site and begin playing roulette online real money games it’s important to make sure that the casino you register at is licensed by a respected regulatory body. This way you can be sure that your information is protected at all times thanks to encryption technology and that the online roulette gambling games you play have been tested and found to be 100% safe and fair.
- Roulette Variants: There are loads of different ways to play roulette online for real money which is why if you’re specifically looking for online gambling roulette sites to play at you should always take a moment to browse the casino’s lobby to make sure that they offer more than just one type of roulette game.
- Reputation: Because online roulette for real money is so popular it probably comes as no surprise that players all over the world have done their best to find the casino best roulette sites. Not all casinos offer fair, entertaining and rewarding opportunities to play roulette online for money and as a result, may have come across a few scam sites that left them a few Rupees short. This is why you should always look into what previous players have experienced while trying to play roulette online for real money.
- Bonuses: Just because casino roulette games offer exciting real money wins doesn’t necessarily mean that you have to play online roulette for real money right away. Most of the casino roulette sites we’ve come across offer exciting bonuses that can be claimed simply for creating an account. These no deposit bonuses give you the chance to play roulette online for money without spending any real money right away!
- Registration Process: If you’ve been a member of the online casino scene for a while now then you know that registration processes at online roulette gambling sites can often be extremely tedious. In fact, many players that have attempted to register at an online roulette gambling platform have abandoned the process simply because it took too much time and effort compared to other roulette online real money sites out there. This is why when you choose any of the casino best roulette sites on our list you can rest easy knowing that you can register, make a deposit and start playing in under 5 minutes!
Payment Methods Accepted at Roulette Online Gambling Sites
When you decide to play roulette online real money games you’re going to want to make transactions using a payment method that is both safe and convenient. Roulette online real money casinos offer a range of popular methods and to show you what we mean we’ve listed a few examples of the more popular payment types available to players in India.
- Credit Cards: Credit cards are often seen as the casino best roulette payment options out there simply because you’re able to play now and pay later. If you’re in the mood to play roulette online for real money now but know that you’ll only be receiving money at a later date there’s no need to worry! Many of the best online roulette sites allow players to make transactions using credit cards. The only thing you need to be aware of is that because roulette online real money games can be addictive it’s easy to spend more than you can afford with a credit card which is why we only recommend it to casino roulette players who know how to practice responsible gambling.
- E-Wallets: Many players in India think that online roulette India real money casinos require cards for transactions which understandably may put a lot of players off, no matter how much they want to learn how to play online roulette. This is because when you use a credit or debit card to play casino best roulette games every deposit and withdrawal you make will appear on your bank statement and because gambling in India isn’t legal in every state, not everyone is comfortable having this recorded. This is why when you play roulette online for money you can do so using popular E-Wallets. This makes roulette online gambling as anonymous as possible and allows players to enjoy thrilling games without leaving a trail.
- Prepaid Cards: This type of roulette online gambling payment method is extremely popular amongst those who choose to play roulette online India. This is because it’s a once-off payment that allows you to enjoy roulette online gambling without accidentally overspending. This online roulette real money method is often fee-free and deposits are processed instantly which means that you never have to wait to start your online gambling roulette fun. However, if you win playing real money roulette you may want to either continue using those funds to play an online roulette casino game or choose another payment method as you can’t withdraw money to prepaid cards at an online gambling roulette site.
A Brief History of Roulette 📔
When it comes to the origins of this exciting casino game not many people are too sure about where exactly it came from. However, it’s believed by many that French physicist Blaise Pascal kickstarted what’s known today as casino roulette. His attempt at creating a perpetual motion machine was far from successful but paved the way for one of the most popular gambling games to be found online.
The wheel itself was slightly different to the one we’re all familiar with today. There was a zero in the 1790s which was red and a double zero which was black and were seen as house pockets. If you’d placed your bets on any of these two zeros and the ball landed on your predicted number you’d lose. Because this confused many people who were learning how to play real money roulette the colours of these pockets were changed to green in 1800s.
The game itself was outright banned and thanks to Napoleon Bonaparte’s new rule in 1806, people were only allowed to take part in this exciting game of chance at the Palais Royale. In 1837 Louis Phillipe closed all casinos in France and roulette was again completely outlawed and in 1843 François and Louis Blanc altered the game and removed the double zero which marked the beginning of single zero roulette that became extremely popular in Europe.
The game’s popularity spread like wildfire throughout the world and continued to capture the interests of gamblers until the game was taken to the next level by Microgaming in 1998 when roulette was brought to the internet and although online roulette for real money didn’t take off until a few years later when the internet was more accessible to everyday people. Today, you’ll find loads of different variants for players in India to enjoy.
How to Play Roulette in India 🎮
Online Roulette is very easy to play. The game is played on a roulette table with a big wheel on one side. On the table, there is a big grid pattern with numbers and the wheel has pockets with the same corresponding numbers. Half of the numbers are black and half are red, but more about that in a second.
Before a round starts, all the players bet money on a specific number or a group of numbers. Then the dealer starts spinning the wheel and drops a ball on it and if the ball lands on the number you placed your bet on, you win. It’s really that easy and as you’ve probably guessed, it’s completely random even though you can increase your chances of winning by placing the right bet.
Bets in Roulette ❓
At this point, you already know how roulette works and you could, technically, start playing without any problems. However, you also need to know that there are many different bets that can be placed in roulette online and they have a huge effect on your chances of winning as well as the amount of money you can win.
Roulette bets are divided into two categories: inside bets and outside bets. The fewer numbers you bet on, the lower your chances of winning are but the higher the payout becomes.
Inside bets have high potential payout but a low chance of winning and should be played carefully.
- Straight/Single – bet on a single number by placing a marker on that number.
- Split – bet on two numbers by placing the marker on the line between two numbers.
- Street – bet on three consecutive numbers by placing the marker on a horizontal line that connects them.
- Corner/Square – bet on four numbers that meet at a corner on the table.
- Six Line/Double Street – bet on six consecutive numbers.
- Trio – this is a three-number bet that involves at least 1 zero or double zero, for example 0-2-3.
- First Four – bet on the first four numbers, for example 0-1-2-3.
- Basket – bet on the first five numbers: 0-00-1-2-3 or 0-1-2-3-4.
Outside bets involve more numbers than inside bets and are generally considered “safer”, although the payout is less.
- Low/High – bet on all the low numbers but no zeros (1 to 18) or all the high numbers (19 to 36).
- Red/Black – bet on all the red numbers or all the black numbers.
- Even/Odd – bet on all the even numbers or all the odd numbers.
- Dozen – bet on 12 numbers at the time: first (1-12), second (13-24) or third (25-36).
- Column – bet on 12 numbers by using one of the columns on the table.
- Snake bet – this is a unique bet that isn’t always available. It involves 12 numbers similar to the column bet and has gotten its name from the zig-zag pattern it makes on the table. A snake bet typically involves: 1, 5, 9, 12, 14, 16, 19, 23, 27, 30, 32, and 34.
And that’s it. We understand that it can seem confusing when first reading about the bets but as if you look at a roulette table, all the bets start to make sense because they’re based on the grid you’re playing on.
Frequently Asked Questions About Online Roulette
🤷 What is Roulette?
Roulette is a casino game that consists of a spinning horizontal wheel divided into 37 or 38 numbered and coloured slots, where players bet on which slot the ball will land in.
🤔 Are there different types of Roulette games?
Yes. You get American and European Roulette. The main difference between the two is that American Roulette has 38 spaces on the wheel, which includes two green 0 spaces, while European Roulette has 37 spaces and only one green 0 space.
💭 What types of bets do you get in Roulette?
Roulette is divided into two betting categories, namely inside and outside bets. Read more about this under our “Bets in Roulette” section.
🧍 Can I play Roulette with a live dealer?
Yes! If the online casino you’re playing at offers a live casino, they you will definitely be able to play with a live dealer. Read more under our “Online & Live Roulette” section.
✨ What are odds on a single number for Roulette?
Depending on which variation of roulette you’re playing, the odds are either 1/37 or 1/38.
🎰 Does it matter which online casino I play at?
Yes! When choosing your online casino to play at, it is essential to choose a casino that is reputable and licensed. A few other things you can also look for in a casino when choosing the right one for you is one that has reliable customer service, a variety of payment methods, bonuses and even a option of gaming on your mobile.
💸 Can I win money with online Roulette?
Definitely! Roulette is a highly popular game with online casinos and have quite a high payout percentage.
🤯Is online Roulette rigged?
If you’re playing a reputable and licensed casino, then the answer is no! Licensed casinos make use of a random number generator (RNG). This is what allows online casinos to be safe and therefore cannot be rigged.
Quick Recap: as a player, your goal is to bet on a number and then hope that the ball in the wheel lands on the corresponding number when it stops.
Besides that, there aren’t many rules to know about. However, there are two main types of roulette online with slightly different setups that you should know about.
American Roulette 🗽
American Roulette is today the most played and “classic” version of roulette even though it’s not the oldest version. This version of the game has a total of 38 numbers – 1 to 36 plus one 0 and a 00 (double zero).
Now, the only thing that sets American Roulette apart from other types of roulette is the double zero and what it does is that it increased the house chance of winning, effectively lowering the player’s odds.
The reason why American Roulette has become the most commonly played version is because of the low odds that the player gets. It’s just smarter for casinos to offer a game where they have a higher chance of winning.
European Roulette 🌎
European Roulette is the original version of the game that was created by the French mathematician Blaise Pascal in the 1800s. To this day, the game is still played following the same roulette rules as it always has.
Once again, the difference between European Roulette and American Roulette is the number of numbers you can bet on. In European Roulette, there are only 37 numbers – 1 to 36 and a single 0. In turn, that increases the player’s odds while lowering the winning chance for the house.
Note: in some casinos, they have roulette games with 0 (single zero), 00 (double zero), and 000 (triple zero). This is quite uncommon but does exist and it lowers your odds even further due to the extra number.
Strategies in Roulette 💡
While roulette real money is a completely randomized game there are actually some strategic decisions you can make to increase your chances of winning.
The main roulette strategy is all about how and what you bet your money on. You see, if you bet your money on 1 number, you have the chance of winning a lot, upwards of 37 times your initial bet. Even though that might sound exciting, it’s not the best option since your chances of winning are so low. In fact, most experts agree that all the inside bets are too risky to even be considered.
Instead, if you want to increase your odds and have the biggest chance of winning, you should stick with the outside odds.
Just think about it, if you bet on half the numbers (excluding the zeros) you have close to a 50% chance of winning. And even though you won’t win as much on each round, in the end, you will, statistically, win more.
Similarly, it’s better to play European Roulette than American Roulette due to the extra number included in the American version. With that said, casinos are well aware of this and typically try to push you to play American Roulette.
Then there is another roulette strategy that is said to be a “safe bet” even though there are no such things when playing random games. It also involves high risk and requires you to have a lot of money to bet. The strategy is simple and it involves you placing the same outside bet while doubling your bet each time. For example, you bet 50 INR or red and lose, then you bet 100 INR on red the next time. If you lose again, you bet 200 INR on red and then continue until you win.
Statistically, you will end up winning at some point but the risk of losing more than you can afford is too great, so it should only be done very carefully.
Online & Live Roulette 🔴
Online roulette with real money can either be played “against the computer”, ie. automatically similar to a slot machine. That means you’re the only one playing and betting and that everything is controlled by a computer. It’s a perfectly okay way of playing, but it’s not very authentic
If you prefer a more authentic experience, you should play at a live casino, which most online casinos offer. When playing live casino games, you will be playing with a real dealer that’s broadcasted from a TV-studio. There might also be other real players playing at the same casino as you.
Playing roulette live online is the most authentic roulette online experience you can have on a computer or a smartphone. It’s also how most people play roulette real money because it’s so much more exciting.
On this site, you can find all the best online casinos in India and all of the offers live casinos with live roulette. If you think this sounds interesting, we advise you to check out our casino recommendations and see if you can find a great casino that suits your needs and preferences.
Playing Roulette with an App 📱
Most Indian casino players play on their smartphones and the mobile casino market is growing rapidly all over the world. Luckily, you can also play roulette on your smartphone or tablet.
In fact, all the leading online casinos in the world offer mobile gambling, either through your mobile browser or using dedicated casino apps.
To help you find the best roulette app in India, we have reviewed, tested, and recommended all the top apps on this site. All these recommended apps let you play automatic roulette and most of them offer a live casino where you can play live roulette online. Moreover, every app and casino we’ve listed are available on both Android and iOS (iPhone & iPad).
Roulette is one of the most classic casino games ever that most of us already know about or at least have heard about. The game is known and appreciated for a perfect combination of simplicity and high chances of winning. One of the perks with roulette is that it is just as exciting to play online as it is to play offline at a land-based casino and, as you’ll soon find out, almost every online casino in India offers a version of Roulette.
Is Roulette Casino Legal in India? 📜
That’s the big question every online roulette lover asks himself. This question is part of a much bigger concept, luckily you don’t need to know any of these things.
The short answer to the “is online roulette legal in India?” is, yes! You can legally play online roulette real money at offshore casinos in India.
You don’t need to worry about breaking any laws when playing online casino roulette and can play roulette online without any worries!
Best Roulette Casino Bonus 💰
The best online roulette casino should obviously offer the best online casino bonus or best live casino bonus. Are you ready to spin the online roulette wheel with some extra money?
Every now and then you can find online casino bonuses that can be used when playing online roulette in India, the only thing is that you need to keep your eyes open since they’re rather rare.
The best online casino bonus for roulette also depends on which online roulette version you want to play. Do you prefer live casino roulette? Then you’ll have to look for a live casino bonus. If you want to play a computer-based roulette, an online casino bonus will do.
No matter which roulette casino bonus you found, always read the terms and conditions to avoid any unpleasant surprises! Check for the game restrictions, time limits and wagering requirements.
The online roulette bonus you should be looking for are the following:
- Welcome Bonus | Are you a new customer? You will get some extra money to play online roulette games
- Deposit Bonus | The deposit bonus is an online casino bonus that you receive when you deposit money.
- Free Spins | Free roulette spins are a real treasure, you can literally spin for free on the online roulette wheel!
- Cashback Bonus | You can’t win whole the time when you play roulette online, that’s why the cashback bonus offers you a percentage of your losses back!
Risks with Roulette (18+) 🔞
As with all games that you play with real money, there are risks involved with playing real money roulette. Naturally, the biggest risk is losing money. That’s why you always need a budget and have to be very strict with how much you spend on each bet. Never bet all your money at once, especially not when playing roulette. It’s always better to play several rounds with less money on each round, than losing it all at once.
The other risk with playing roulette with real money or any game with real money is gambling addiction. It is quite easy to get stuck in an addiction and it’s something everyone playing at online casinos have to be aware of.
Our goal with this site is to educate Indian casino players about how to get the most of their experience and that involves educating them about the risks as well. Therefore, we’ve put together a detailed guide about the risks of gambling and how you can gamble responsibly.