Best Tennis Betting Sites in India 🎾
The most important thing to consider when you decide to bet on a Tennis betting site is whether or not you feel safe depositing money into their account. We all need to make sure that the site we choose is using SSL encryption to ensure that our information is safe at all times.
But apart from safety, what exactly makes a fantastic site and how do you know whether you’ve chosen one of the bets or one of the worst? It can be a little intimidating when you consider everything you need to keep an eye out for when you sign up for a tennis betting site.
This is why we’ve decided to share three tips about how you can tell if you’ve signed up to a reputable Tennis betting site:
- Betting Options: Not every sportsbook will offer the exact bets you enjoy the most. Make sure that your site gives you the option of online betting not only on a select few big events but on all the major tours as well so you don’t miss out on big opportunities!
- Flexibility: The best betting sites in India will offer you a wide variety of betting options, not only win bets.
- Betting Limits: For big-time Tennis bettors. You’ll need to make sure that you’ve chosen one of the best tennis betting sites because you’d hate to try and make a large bet to fit your strategy only to find that the site will only allow you to deposit less than that!
|1||ComeOn Review||₹6,666 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|2||Parimatch Review||₹20,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|3||Bons Review||₹2,00,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|4||10Cric Review||₹5,000 Free Bets Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|5||Betway||₹500 Free Bet Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|6||Roku Casino Review||₹ 22,500 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|7||Bettilt Review||₹74,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|8||MegaPari Review||₹30,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|9||Pure Win Review||₹90,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|10||Paripesa Casino||₹1,30,000 Bonus||150 Freespins||Play Now|
18+ | T&C's Apply | Responsible Gambling is advised. Gambling is an entertainment form that comes with a considerable risk of losing your money. Never play with more than you can afford to lose.
What Is Tennis Betting 📚
Tennis dates back to the 1800s and ever since, it’s been one of the most popular sports for spectators, players and sports bettors. If you’re new to Tennis betting, you may be surprised by the number of different ways you can bet on Tennis matches online.
If so, there’s no need to worry because we’ve gathered all of the important information on the most popular Tennis bets you can expect to find at your Tennis betting site.
- Outright Winner: This means you’ll be betting on which player you think will win a specific tournament.
- Match Winner: It’s pretty self-explanatory; you’ll bet on the player you think will win the match.
- Over/Under: This is known as a “totals” bet where you’ll bet on how many sets or games will be played in a match.
- Correct Score: You’ll bet on the exact score in terms of sets for a match. You’ll win if you predict the winner and the exact score.
- Proposition Bets: These are bets that don’t have anything to do with the outcome of the tournament or match. An example of a prop bet is when you bet on something like which player will serve first or if the first set will end in a tiebreak etc.
Frequently asked questions about Tennis Betting
🤔 How will I know if my Tennis betting site is licensed?
Usually, sites that are licensed will display it at the bottom of their website’s homepage.
📋 What information is required when registering on a Tennis betting site?
It may differ depending on which site you choose to sign up to, but generally, you’ll need to provide your full name, address, email address, phone number and date of birth.
❌ Can I cancel a bet I’ve made on a Tennis betting site?
You should be able to, however, it would need to be a very obvious mistake for the betting site to allow you to cancel a bet.
💰 Can you parlay bets on Tennis betting websites?
Yes, many of these sites allow their bettors to parlay Tennis bets.
💭 What is a game spread bet on Tennis betting sites?
This refers to how a player will win by a number of games.
❓ Will the odds offered by a bookmaker ever change?
Yes, this is usually due to unforeseen changes in the match.
🎟️ What happens to my bet if a Tennis match is postponed?
If the match is postponed the bet stands until there’s a result. Only when the match has been cancelled will your tennis betting site void the bet.
🏅 What’s the best way to bet on Tennis?
The three ways people choose to bet on tennis is by wagering on the moneyline, the game spread or the over/under.
Our Favourite Tennis Betting Sites ⭐
When we think about what it takes to make a fantastic Tennis betting site in India, there are numerous factors that are taken into consideration. The main three things we look at is whether or not the betting site is user-friendly, if they accept Rupees and of course, if it’s safe to transfer money into your Tennis betting account.
To help you decide on the best Tennis betting site, we’ve provided a bit more information on what goes through our minds when we decide to choose our favourite Tennis betting sites:
- User-Friendly Payment Methods: When you sign up to a Tennis betting site and decide to make a deposit, there’s nothing worse than going through a long process in order to merely link your payment method to your account. This is why you should always do a little research about the available payment methods to avoid frustration.
- Does Your Tennis Betting Site Accept Rupees?: It can be confusing when our currency isn’t accepted and as a result, we need to convert Rupees into an accepted currency just to bet on a Tennis match. It’s difficult to tell how much you’ve spent and how much you’ve won when you aren’t using a familiar currency. To avoid confusion and conversion fees, choose a Tennis betting site that accepts Rupees.
- Safety and Security: When you link your account to a Tennis betting site, it’s essential to ensure that your site of choice has security measures in place to protect its bettors from possible fraud. To make sure you’ve chosen a safe betting site, take a look and see if they’re using industry-standard encryption and firewalls. Most importantly, ensure that they have a legitimate license.
Can I Legally Bet on Tennis in India?⚖️
Because horse racing is considered a game of skill, it’s one of the sports that are undoubtedly legal to bet on in India. The legality of other sports betting varies from state to state and as a result, it’s very unclear.
Although it is illegal to visit gambling houses in India, there’s no law against placing bets on a Tennis betting site that’s based outside India. This means that it’s perfectly okay for bettors in India to place bets on their favourite Tennis betting site.
Factors when Choosing A Tennis Betting Site 🗒️
Numerous Tennis betting sites have opened their doors to Indian bettors, and as a result, we now have a range of different sites to choose from and the list keeps getting longer! Along with growth comes the potential for scams, which is why you need to be aware at all times and refer to the following notes before choosing to register at a tennis betting site.
- Does the site have a good reputation?
- Do many online bettors speak about the reliability of the site?
- Do they have a legitimate gambling license?
- Is finding your way around the site easy?
- Are you able to place bets in a matter of minutes?
- Does the site offer a variety of deposit and withdrawal options?
- Does the betting site have a betting app available?
Bonus Tennis Betting 💸
If you’re wondering whether or not you’ll be able to benefit from any of the online Tennis betting sites’ welcome bonuses, you’ll be pleased to learn that you can! Tennis betting sites in India offer their bettors a range of exciting betting bonuses when you sign up to their site. Maybe you can even score some free bets.
We’ve scoured the internet to find a few examples of the types of welcome bonuses you should look for in a Tennis betting site so that you know exactly what to expect from a worthwhile bonus!
- 100% deposit match up to ₹10,000
- Up to ₹4,000 in bet credits
- 100% up to ₹8,000
- 170% up to ₹16,000
- 150% up to ₹12,000
Tennis Betting Deposit and Withdraw With NetBanking 🏦
Although there aren’t many sites that allow bettors to deposit and withdraw money into their accounts using Netbanking, more and more Tennis betting sites are adding this online banking method to their list of accepted payment methods which makes life that much easier for a lot of Indian bettors.
If you have a Netbank account and a Tennis betting site you’d like to deposit money into, follow our step-by-step guide on how to make deposits and withdrawals and you’ll be ready to wager and win in no time!
- If you haven’t already, register at a reputable Tennis betting site.
- Sign into your account and go to the banking section of the site.
- When given the option, choose NetBanking as your preferred deposit method.
- Select your bank.
- Wait while you’re redirected to the bank’s online page.
- Enter your customer ID and PIN.
- Confirm the deposit and your transaction will be complete.
Withdrawals using NetBanking is fairly simple and you’ll be happy to know that most Tennis betting sites will offer free online banking withdrawals straight to your bank account. Simply go to the Cashier section of your Tennis betting site and select Bank Transfer as your withdrawal option.
The time it takes to reflect will depend on the bank you use, although it usually takes about 24 hours to be processed and reflect in your account.
Note that when using this payment method to make your first deposit, you’ll be required to enter an OTP (One-Time-Password) which will be sent to your registered phone number. After completing it for the first transaction you’ll be able to disable the feature if you wish to do so.
Tennis Betting Sites Golden Rules ✍🏻
Tennis is arguably one of the bets sports to bet on. This is because there are so many different bets you’re able to place which makes watching your favourite tennis match more exciting than ever before.
- If you’re looking for a few helpful betting rules to follow when you sign up to a tennis betting site, then you’re in the right place! We’ve compiled a list of great betting tips to help you.
- The first rule is to only bet when you believe that the odds offered are higher than the probable outcome. This means that you shouldn’t bet just because you can, you should always wait until it’s a perfect time.
- Choose one area of tennis to specialize in. The bettors who walk away with large sums of money aren’t those that have tried to bet on everything and anything in tennis, they’re the ones who have taken the time to specialize in one specific area.
- Sign up to multiple tennis betting sites, this way you won’t be limiting yourself to only one betting site because as a result, you’ll be limiting your chances of winning. This doesn’t mean you need to sign up to every bookmaker you can find, just be selective and always consider the welcome bonuses on offer.
- Being able to manage your bets is key to becoming a successful tennis bettor. By keeping track of how much you’ve spent and lost, you might be able to pick up patterns and see which tournaments you’re winning, and which are constantly resulting in you losing money.
- Although you’d think that the favourite players are more likely to win, there have been some major surprises in the past that have made experienced bettors very wealthy. If you can identify a favoured player that, for whatever reason, is likely to underperform in a match or tournament, you could be making an impressive withdrawal thereafter!
Tennis Betting Sites Alternative Payment Options 💳
Although NetBanking is one of the more safe and easy ways to make deposits and withdrawals on your tennis betting site, it isn’t the only payment method on offer for Indian bettors. In fact, Tennis betting sites have included a list of alternative deposit and withdrawal methods to make betting on your favourite Tennis match a breeze! A few examples of the most common alternatives are:
So, you see, there will always be a number of ways for you to fund your Tennis betting account, you just need to make sure that you check both the withdrawal and deposit methods to make sure that you have access to at least two of the methods.
This way you’ll never have to wait to bet on a much-anticipated Tennis match or withdraw your winnings once you’ve won!
Bet on Tennis Tournaments 🏆
Betting on tennis gets even more exciting when you decide to bet on tennis tournaments. Although betting on tennis is not as big as cricket betting in India. Would you like to bet on a tennis tournament? The next tennis championship are the most important onces!
Bookmakers in India will most likely give you the opportunity to bet on these. They might even give you a tennis betting bonus to play with! Tennis bookmakers often come up with these tennis betting bonuses when tennis championships take place. It’s time to up your bankroll and maybe even score some free bets.
D you want to bet on tennis championship? Give the following online tennis tournaments a try!
- Bet on Wimbledon
- Bet on US Open
- Bet on Autsralian Open
- Bet on French Open
- Bet on Summer Olympic Tennis
- Bet on Davis Cup
- Bet on WTA Finals
- Bet on ATP Finals
- Bet on Indian Wells Tennis Master
- Bet on Miami Open
- Dubai Tennis Championship