Best UPI Casino in India 🏆
On this page, you’ll find out everything you need to know about the best UPI casino sites in India. Our reviews detail everything from how to deposit and withdraw to the safest sites for your rupees.
If you’re a fan of mobile payments and online gambling, check out our list of the best UPI gambling sites today.
|1||Casino Days Review||₹1,00,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|2||ComeOn Review||₹30,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|3||Slot Planet Review||₹22,200 Bonus||22 Freespins||Play Now|
|4||21 Casino Review||₹30,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|5||Casilando Review||₹30,000 Bonus||90 Freespins||Play Now|
|6||Parimatch Review||₹1,05,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|7||Bons Review||₹2,00,000 Bonus||200 Freespins||Play Now|
|8||MegaPari Review||₹30,000 Bonus||90 Freespins||Play Now|
|9||22bet Review||₹10,000 Bonus||55 Freespins||Play Now|
|10||Betway Review||₹2,500 Bonus||0-20 Freespins||Play Now|
|11||Casumo Review||₹1,00,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|12||10Cric Review||₹30,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|13||Royal Panda Review||₹1,00,000 Bonus||10 Freespins||Play Now|
|14||Leovegas Review||₹80,000 Bonus||100 Freespins||Play Now|
|15||1Xbet Review||₹10,000 Bonus||150 Freespins||Play Now|
|16||LuckyNiki Review||₹1,00,000 Bonus||250 Freespins||Play Now|
|17||Jungle Raja Review||Free ₹500 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|18||Genesis Casino Review||₹30,000 Bonus||20 Freespins||Play Now|
|19||888 Review||₹15,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|20||4raBet Review||₹15,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
|21||FizzSlots Review||₹50,000 Bonus||0 Freespins||Play Now|
18+ | T&C's Apply | Responsible Gambling is advised. Gambling is an entertainment form that comes with a considerable risk of losing your money. Never play with more than you can afford to lose.
How To Make A Deposit 💳
Depositing funds to an online casino account with UPI is convenient and easy.
Create your UPI account
- Choose any of the many UPI apps on the internet, such as PhonePe, PayTM or Google Pay. Download your chosen app and link your bank account.
- Enter the mobile number linked to your Indian bank account.
- Create a 6-digit UPI pin and enter your credit or debit card information.
- Make payments – now you can make and receive contactless payments. Simply open the app and click on new payment, choose the mode of payment and enter the required information and how much you want to pay.
- Enter your 6 digit UPI PIN and money is transferred instantly.
- To receive a payment, give the payer your UPI ID.
Sign Up At One Of the UPI Casinos From Our Top List
- Pick one of the best UPI casinos from our top list for Indian players.
- Click the Register or Sign Up button.
- Complete the registration form with the necessary details like your name, mobile number, date of birth and email address.
- Create your account and verify it.
Fund Your Online Casino Account
- Click on the UPI casino’s cashier section.
- Choose the deposit option and choose UPI.
- Type in the amount you want to deposit. Make sure you check out the minimum and maximum deposit limits at UPI casinos and enter the amount accordingly. If the casino accepts Indian rupees, then pay in rupees! If the amount is in another currency, be sure to check the conversion rates first.
- Enter your UPI ID and confirm the transaction.
- You’ll receive a request notification text on your mobile. The notification you get displays the payment amount in rupees, while the UPI application takes care of the currency conversion, if necessary.
- Accept the request to complete your casino transaction and the money will reflect in your casino account right away.
- Accept any bonuses that may be on offer.
Once you get the hang of this payment method, playing at UPI casinos in India is a breeze. Deposit done, you’re ready to check out the huge variety of games you can play. You can also use UPI at your favourite Indian online betting sites.
Frequently Asked Questions about UPI Casinos
🥽 Are UPI casinos safe for Indian gamblers?
Yes, UPI casinos are completely safe. The ones on our list use trusted security technology to ensure every transaction is secure.
⌛ How long do withdrawals take at UPI Casinos in India?
It can take up to 3 business days to receive your winnings from UPI casinos, but this differs from one casino to the next. Remember to check a casino’s minimum and maximum withdrawal amounts.
🕒 How long do deposits take to clear with UPI?
Good news. UPI casino deposits usually reflect instantly or take 30 minutes at most to clear.
👨⚖️ Is it legal for me to play at UPI casinos in India?
Yes, it’s legal. UPI is a legit service that is only used by licensed and regulated online casinos in India. We only recommend above-board casinos on this page that accept UPI and rupees.
✅ Which UPI apps are accepted at Indian online casinos?
Indian online casinos accept a variety of UPI apps, with the most popular being PhonePe, G Pay, Google Pay and PayTM.
🎮 How many games are available at online casinos?
Some casinos have hundreds, others have thousands. Check out our top list of UPI casinos for the best slots, jackpots, table games and live casino options on desktop and mobile devices.
👍 What are the advantages of UPI Casinos?
- Secure Payments
- No Charges
- No Verification
- Real Time Payments
- Easy To Us
- Excellent Support
- Cashback Offers
📱 Are my UPI address and mobile number linked?
If you want to sign up for a UPI virtual payment address, you do need to verify the number that is linked to your bank account. This is done through two-factor authentication to ensure you can create and manage your VPAs safely.
How To Make A Withdrawal 🏧
When you win some money playing at online UPI casinos, you’ll either want to use it to continue playing or withdraw your winnings.
- Log into your online casino account and choose the “Withdraw” option.
- Choose the UPI payment method.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and confirm the transaction.
- Enter your UPI ID and click “Enter.”
You will receive a notification from UPI of a payment being received. But there are a few things to keep in mind when making your first online casino withdrawal:
- Some online casinos in India require you to win more than your first deposit before you make a withdrawal. Or you may need to play through bonus funds a specified number of times first. It’s a good idea to check the terms and conditions before you even deposit your funds at UPI casinos to make sure you’ll be able to get your hands on your winnings.
- Online casinos tend to ask you to verify your identity before you withdraw your winnings. To do this, you’ll need to submit certain verification documents to the site, such as your passport, driver’s license and bank statements. Many UPI Casinos don’t require you to go through the verification process, but more about this shortly.
As long as you familiarise yourself with the withdrawal process, it’s easy. If you get stuck at any time, you can contact the UPI casino’s customer support team.
Pros and Cons With UPI ⚖️
As with most online casino payment methods, UPI casinos have their upsides and downsides.
First, let’s look at the pros of using UPI:
- Secure payments – without your UPI PIN, you can’t make payments, making it an extra-secure payment method for gambling online.
- No charges – UPI is a free payment method thanks to the Indian government. So transactions at UPI casinos are completely free.
- No verification – you will need to go through a verification process when setting up your UPI ID. But since this is an add-on service offered by major Indian banks, additional verification at UPI casinos isn’t necessary, unless they are legally required to ask for verification before your first withdrawal.
- Real-time payments – deposits and withdrawals are concluded within seconds, both to and from your UPI and casino accounts. So as soon as your VPA is set, you get to play real money casino games immediately. Withdrawal processing times depend on casino operators, though.
- Easy to use – UPI payments are incredibly simple. You can fund your casino account and withdraw your winnings in no time, provided you have your UPI ID and that of the online casino.
- Excellent support – not only do you get the benefits of online casino support, but UPI supports almost all banks in India, including the State Bank of Punjab National Bank.
- Cashback offers – if you send payments to other UPI account holders, you receive cashback points to spend on app perks.
With so many pluses, are there really any downsides to UPI casinos? There are a few things to be aware of.
- No anonymity – UPI is connected to your bank account, so it’s easily traceable.
- Smaller transactions – UPI is better for smaller transactions. Transaction limits tend to vary from one bank to the next, but in most banks, it’s 1 lakh.
- Technology requirements – UPI is an app payment method, so you need a smartphone and an internet connection.
- Persuasion – it seems to be challenging to convince customers to download the bank app, as many are concerned about online fraud
Alternative Payment Methods ⭐
UPI casinos in India also accept several other payment methods if you’re not yet ready to get to grips with UPI. Besides options like Neteller and Skrill, here are some of the other popular payment methods at Indian casinos.
PayTM – this method is actually used through the UPI gateway, Net Banking. It’s a fast and secure method, and it’s free to use. You can also earn points and bonuses outside of the casino when you use this payment method.
IMPS – this is another bank transfer solution that is linked to UPI casinos. It allows you to deposit and withdraw funds between your bank account and an online casino. This would usually be impossible due to the strict Indian gambling laws.
Visa and MasterCard – credit and debit cards remain popular payment methods at online casinos. All you have to do is enter your card details in the casino’s cashier section and you can start playing as soon as the funds reflect in your account.
PayPal – this is a popular and easy option for funding your online casino account and withdrawing your winnings. Withdrawals are free and take around 24 hours to process.
Paysafecard – this is a safe and easy payment method, but you can only use it to deposit funds into your online casino account.
Entropay – this e-wallet isn’t the best for Indian gamblers as it carries high withdrawal fees compared to some of the mainstream e-wallets out there. But you can withdraw your winnings with this method, and it takes around 3 to 5 business days along with a 1.95% withdrawal fee. You’re also charged a fee when you withdraw money from your Entropay account to your personal credit or debit card.
MuchBetter – withdrawals with this payment method take from 15 minutes up to 3 working days and a 1% withdrawal fee may be deducted from your casino winnings. Similar to UPI casinos, this is a payment app and a form of e-wallet.
Astropay – this popular e-wallet is a favourite amongst Indian online gamblers, although you cannot use it to withdraw your winnings just yet.
PaymentIQ – a relatively new method, this method works with the backend of online casinos, so you might not have to deal directly with the brand to make deposits and withdrawals.